Intel Corporation Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after the pre-screening process, I was scheldued an telephonic interview. Two people interviewed me and it lasted for about 2 hours. Interview was easy covering almost everything on the resume. I got the result in about one week and unfortunately I wasn't selected

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions like basics of programming language and algorthm questions were also asked   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

There were some delays encountered in between the first and second round, but some emails everything went smoothly. Interviewers asked some difficult to moderate interview questions ranging from Tree / Graph algorithms to Dynamic Programming.

Interview Questions

• Create an algorithm that returns True if a graph is acyclic else False.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

the candidates have to go through 2/3 rounds of interview. Including technical test, personality interview. Depends on the department, sometimes you need to come for the 3rd interview with other team members. The interview process is tedious though the salary offering is not competitive.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

30 minute phone interview then an on-site interview. The phone interview was easy, about 50% behavioral and 50% technical questions. The on-site interview was mostly technical, covering data structures and Java concepts.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the stress of having a lot of projects?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kildare (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Kildare (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview was extensive and on time.
    questions were standard in relation to my experience and qualifications.
    what motivates you ,describe a time when you felt under undue stress etc.....some of the questions were difficult to answer but easy to muddle through if prepared.technical questions were fine once prepared.

Interview Questions

• what motivates you,have you ever lied? and similiar type questions....these were outside the technical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through the Red Carpet event. Everyone was kind and informative. I did multiple 1 hour interviews with individuals or small panels. The questions were based on my resume. They did give a programming exam to test my skill level. It's a very unique way of interviewing, but it is a good way to meet many people from Intel. That way you can see if it's the right company for you.

Interview Questions

• What are the components in a computer and where are they located?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did negotiate. I'd recommend at least coming in with your important demands. You'll most likely compromise, but if you don't ask you'll never know.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty good communication with recruiter through email. I had a phone screening first then within about 2 weeks got an interview. Unfortunately, I got a rejection about 2 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a merge sort algorithm to sort a file. However, the entire file cannot be loaded into memory but you can load up to 10 items into memory at a time. There are 100 items to sort.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Attended off campus interview at Intel campus. Had 3 rounds of interview. Started with written test then followed by technical round.in technical round they asked about C basics then academic project.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2016.

Interview

One round - technical phone screen. I was asked questions related to the work I would be doing. Overall, nice experience. Interviewers helped me when I was going off track.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zapopan (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Zapopan (Mexico)) in November 2013.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews with 1st and 2nd level managers having several question about previous works and experience in the position. They askme about the use of some tools and experience managing small teams.

Interview Questions

• Which has been the most critical work situation I have ever faced and how I solved   Answer Question