Intel Corporation Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Test Engineer Interview Questions

3.1

Testing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Got a phone screen for Testing engineer at Intel,Oregon. The interview went on about an hour and the Questions were based on the resume, basically on computer architecture, behavioral questions and one question to test the skill. Started the interview with my interests and background and gradually moved to the projects which I mentioned in my resume. All the questions were related to the projects in the resume.

Interview Questions

• PCI, PCIe , Stuck at faults and questions based on the resume   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

1 phone interview asking questions about how to test a chip. This was followed by an onsite. It involved questions on coding in C++ and OOPS concepts. They also asked logical questions. Rest were questions based on my resume and projects.

Interview Questions

• Given a two cubes write the numbers 0-9 so that the cubes can show the dates of a month   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was via email. Which lead to an initial phone screening/interview. Then 3 days later I had two phone interviews for two different departments. The first interview was more about professional development, different situations at work and how to work through adversity, and also touching base on how overcome obstacles with limited resources. The second interview was more technical and asking alot about previous projects, coding style, lab experience, and asked about tradeoffs and benefits to different designs in computers and processors.

Interview Questions

• What do I want from working for Intel? What exactly do I see myself contributing to?   Answer Question

Start date was too soon.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Allentown, PA).

Interview

I applied for internship position. There were 3 rounds of phone interviews. Two of them were technical. Final one was with the hiring manager. The last interview was more like HR interview.

Interview Questions

• question were very basic mainly on LTE, HSPA+ and programming based. Make sure you know your resume in and out   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Received email about this position from the internal email system of our school, and I sent my resume to that person and given an interview over the phone. This position is to work on next-generation client(CPU) product in the area of architecture performance modeling and validation.

Interview Questions

• When browsing a web page, after clicking on the enter button, what happens sequentially from top to the bottom?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Got asked to an on-campus interview the day following the career fair after meeting with one of the hiring managers. I didn't get many details about the job I was going to be interviewed for, and was surprised to find it was in Phoenix,AZ instead of somewhere in CA as I expected. Either way, the interview was mainly telling me about the job, while the interviewer asked a few behavioral questions and went over my capabilities in programming and any other projects I had done.

Interview Questions

• What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-5 in C/C++, Java, MATLAB, etc.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had a pre screeing interview for 30 minutes ,which invloved some behavioural questiona and technical question.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then the next day, I was called for on-site interview. I was asked about my previous experience and not many technical questions.

Negotiation

N/A - I was hired through staffing agency

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Face to face interviews - 2 rounds , not sure if any further rounds are there or not .

Interview Questions

• Layer 1 and layer 2 level messages and debugging questions.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2008.

Interview

Externally through college recruiter

Interview Questions

• Resolve the final binary answer from a large logic diagram, making sure to annotate test cases.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None