Intel Corporation Validation Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Employee Referral21%
HardAverageEasy
Found 49 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA)

Interview

It was not too difficult. Questions were moslty on C++ and some digital design questions too.if there exists a sequence of integers in order, and you are at a receiver and you obtain these integers out of order, how can you know which integer is missing?

Interview Questions
  • Swap two numbers by reference
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Haifa
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Haifa) in Feb 2020

Interview

I submitted a resume through an internal system, First the questions were about project I have done, projects I done in my previous job and in the university, after this asked me about my studies and then technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • 1. The interviewer drew 3 NOT gates on the board and asked what the system was doing, asked to draw the signals and how to calculate the frequency of the circuit.
  • The interviewer drew a 32 * 1024 bit memory that can only be read and written bytes, how to discover one bit stuck on logical 1
  • There is a function that can give a probability of 50% for 0 or 1, how to use this function to create a new function that can emit 3 different states with a probability of 33.3%
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Provo, UT) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was an on-campus interviewing with two members of the validation team. It lasted about an hour. We started with discussing general information about me then we transitioned into a technical interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to debug a program your wrote?
Anonymous Employee in Mexico
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Mexico)

Interview

At the beginning, I was referred for a position to work there. I received a call from one team member, asking when I could have an interview. I went to the site and after the interview ~1 month later I was already working there. There was no filter to go to the on site interview.

Interview Questions
  • They went over my resume and ask questions regarding embedded systems, some coding in C using pointers, Operative Systems, linux knowledge, and computers architecture. Explain an state machine, moore law. Talk about intel
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Jerusalem) in Jun 2019

Interview

a short and rather easy first step test for Validation Engineer position in intel jerusalem

Interview Questions
  • write a function that checks if the received string is a palindrome
  • write bubble sort algorithm
  • write a program that checks if a matrix is a magic square
  • write a function that gets array and a number and check if there are 2 elements in the array that their sum is equal to the given number
  • what possible tests would you check on a beverage machine before marketing to customers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Jerusalem) in Apr 2019

Interview

a few information questions at the beginning. after that they asked me to talk about university project, and then they asked me a few questions about logic design and a simple tetris code

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about a project from my studies, and after that - gave me questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

Execution of written test plans and procedures in post-si environment Define module interfaces/formats for simulation. Identify and collect pertinent debug data to assist both hardware and software development teams. f you're passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual Technologies Team VTT has opportunities for you. In VTT, we are passionate about delivering Best-in-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. Our group is focused on developing the best in class graphics technology that will be part of all Intel major product lines. We are looking for engineers in post-silicon validation team responsible for validation and sign-off of the Graphics IP cores. In this role you will get exposure to all the phases of the product development, from learning the specs and the design, defining environment and test plan, implementing the environment, run & debug simulations and Post silicon enabling & debug. As a Graphics Hardware Validation Intern at Intel, you will be responsible for development/implementation and execution of coverage tools used for post-silicon validation of graphics projects.

Interview Questions
  • f you're passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual Technologies Team VTT has opportunities for you. In VTT, we are passionate about delivering Best-in-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. Our group is focused on developing the best in class graphics technology that will be part of all Intel major product lines. We are looking for engineers in post-silicon validation team responsible for validation and sign-off of the Graphics IP cores. In this role you will get exposure to all the phases of the product development, from learning the specs and the design, defining environment and test plan, implementing the environment, run & debug simulations and Post silicon enabling & debug. As a Graphics Hardware Validation Intern at Intel, you will be responsible for development/implementation and execution of coverage tools used for post-silicon validation of graphics projects.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

Called to set meeting. Asked me about my studies, what I wanted to learn, if I planned to continue studies or not. I thought the interview was about software, MATLAB. Ended being about hardware

Interview Questions
  • Design circuit which outputs 1 if input is dividable by 7
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

it was a onsite interview. i was interviewed by 5 people in the team. questions were pretty easy. it was mostly a open ended question. each person interviewed me for 15 minutes

Interview Questions
  • one question was on kvl,waveform of a buck converter. noise analysis. was asked if i know python
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

It was a phone interview. They asked some questions about my resume and then some technical questions. Then, I got an email from HR a week or two later.

Interview Questions
  • Q: There was a programming question about scripting. Although, it was not very hard and did not require to know any particular syntax.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49