Intel Corporation Validation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Validation Engineer

Intel Corporation Validation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Validation Engineer Interview

Interview

2 interviews, the first is more professional approach with 2 seniors employees and the second with 2 managers and in personal approach.

Interview Questions

• To design and describe RAM system that deal with fragmentation problems   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was wondering a very friendly person, wanted to make sure that I really wanted the job as I had mainly indicated that I wanted a design position.. He asked loads of question that were twisted. You might think they were just HR question, but all of them were technical and required you to answer properly.

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview
    Onsite interview
    5 face to face interviews --4 technical + 1 behavioral
    c, basics of memory oraganization, validation experience, puzzles, programming questions

Negotiation

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

Interview

got the interview via referral

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2010.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview. Asked what I knew about validation, as well as the relevant analog circuits and lab equipment I'd be using. Interviewed with about 5-6 different people for 1 hour sessions each. Each had a different specialty so they steered questions towards that area. Asked about software experience for scripting validation tasks.

Interview Questions

• (You are given a waveform drawing) What does this waveform tell you about the channel and driving circuitry?   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted via email a few weeks later to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was basically a screening to assess general tech level as it related to the position. Was invited to their facility for the actual interviews, which consisted of 5 roughly 1 hour long interviews.

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

One interview by phone asking some questions, and a 2 hours long interview with 2 interviewrs asked about projects and courses at the university, then technical questions about projecta done at university and other

Interview Questions

• reverse a linked list , insert at linked list and question to validate a project that I did at the university   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2018.

Interview

In the first stage, a conversation was held with the head of the team to which I had delineated.
    Then another call with HR to schedule an interview .The interview was with a team leader and a senior engineer from the orders

Interview Questions

• A large part of the interview included questions about how to deal with stressful situations. Then the question was:
      Two identical toy cars that can be burned with a code that will activate them include the commands: one step forward, one step back, and checking whether the car is near a traffic sign.
      The cars are positioned at a final distance and are not known to each other at a signpost.
      You have to write one code for the two cars so that it will make the cars meet at a certain point without colliding with each other   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

contingent worker via an external out source company called Qualitest. the interview was very pleasing. i think validation at the cellular dept. of Intel is a nice school, though not the best place to wotk at for a lifetime.

Interview Questions

• in an array with N numbers (from 1 to N), k numbers where removed. find those k.   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

The process was a little bit slow. I friend recommended me and submitted my resume. I got a phone call from the hiring manager and after that I went to an on-site interview a couple of weeks later.

The interview was with a panel of 6 engineers and managers. After my interview I got an email with the offer two months later.