Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Virginia | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Virginia

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer (QA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

1 hour interview split into 3 parts (20 minutes each) with three different interviewers. First part was more going over resume, getting an idea of leadership skills and how you work with people. Second part was technical, asking questions about what you do in x and y situation. Third was an interview with the lead engineer on the project you would be working on, more technical questions but focused on that project.

Interview Questions

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Norfolk, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Hired through military hiring initiative, considering technical military background interview was easy, relaxed interview - was really more of a conversation.

The process took about 3 weeks, I interviewed one day, a few days later I heard Intel was interested, about a week or so later HR called randomly (unplanned timing) and made the offer. The offer discussion lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• There are probably 50 questions generally received for this role, at the entry level. Each of them having something to do with safety, electronics, electricity, fluid systems, or plumbing. At the non-entry level, the questions drill down more into actual tool experience or even process experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was advised I could negotiate, but getting on-boarded was much more important than fighting over what would amount to another $1-3/hr.

There are plenty of folks who have negotiated, and hiring managers or HR have moved on.

I would advise against negotiating; Unless either you don't care if you don't hear back, or if you have some special skill (not the case with entry level roles).