Intel Corporation Yield Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Yield Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Emails then an interview on site. During the interview we talk about soft skills and a bit of technology. It was in a panel of 3 people. The mentioned to be the managers and that they needed a person to work extra time and leave 6 months to OR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2014.

Interview

I attended campus job fair and had 30 minutes interview with Intel representative. After that, I had a phone interview with their hiring manager and scheduled an on-site interview. On-site interview took a day long and was exhausted. I gave a presentation in the beginning and then talked to about 10 group leaders. HR sent me the offer letter in about three weeks.

Yield Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2013.

Interview

I was phone screened by a hiring manager for about 20 mins. He checked my US status first and then asked me something about the basic knowledge of semiconductor like p-n junction and MOS capacitor. After that, I was asked a behavioral question like did you have any conflict with your colleague? How did you solve it? Example?

Interview Questions

• Why you apply voltage to a MOS capacitor, why the depletion does not increase after the strong inversion is reached?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. Planning committee did a excellent job in organizing the whole day. Starting with brief overview of the company history followed by 60 minutes technical presentation, 1.5 hour informal lunch and 3 one on one interviews. During lunch they will make sure you know the real picture of working at Intel.