Intellectual Ventures Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Business Systems Analyst

Intellectual Ventures Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intellectual Ventures

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intellectual Ventures (Bellevue, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume for position posted on craigslist to internal employee who recommended me. Neither of us heard any information for a couple of weeks and then after internal pushing I was given an initial HR screen interview over the phone. The company had almost completed there interview process for the position. I was skipped over the manager phone interview and was scheduled the next week for an in-person interview with multiple managers. All the people I met were extremely nice and liked the direction the company was moving, all said the company today was not the same as when they started. I felt I did really well with all who interviewed me with the exception of one who did not seem interested in from my inside knowledge had already decided on who they wanted to hire for the position.

My internal source said they were looking for a reporting analyst and they ultimately hired a Junior reporting analyst for the same position I was interviewing for - Sr. Business Systems Analyst.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were told to just reproduce an existing report for requirements?   1 Answer