Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

Asked a lot of questions

Salary was not enough

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems.

Interview

It's a 2 hours interview with 4 sections. First, HR, then, engineering department, follow by mobile team, then I don't remember if it was supposed to be President or Vice President (but he had a conflict schedule, so I didn't meet him). They asked basics questions about background, more focused on SQL skill. Overall, easy interview, not too much difficult technical questions.

Interview Questions

• three boxes with wrong labels "oranges", "apples", "oranges and apples", now you can get one thing out from two of the boxes, and identify the correct labels for all boxes.   1 Answer

Software Developer (New Grad) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through University. It took around one month.
    I had two hours interview at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON) in March 2016. The interview consisted of 4 different rounds including HR interview.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

One interview by would be supervisor, no HR interview. It has probably changed since then. He was more interested in my attitude and personality than technical aptitude. Incredibly friendly and maybe one of the easiest interviews I've ever had.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview just to check your English.
    Then 2 more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very easy. Even a school kid can answer all questions. They have 0 technical knowledge. So, do not worry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was easy. I knew more than the interviewer. The talk with HR was also a joke. They severely low ball you and sell you on the stock options... Don't buy into the hype, the stock options are worthless. They like to sell Basir as a visionary for future but he really has a poor track record. It's not even clear where he gets the money to fund the company.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

I appeared for senior developer position in ASP .NET. The questions asked were of medium difficulty level. Some of the questions were easy.

There were two total four rounds of interview.
    1. Telephonic
    2. F2F Technical
    3. HR
    4. Discussion with technical panel

For techical round, prepare with .NET basics, ASP .NET best practices, state management etc.

Interview Questions

• What types of state management options are available in asp .net?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

I was called for the interview through a mail. Aptitude which comprised of Quantitaive and logical questions werein the first round. Next round is the technical written.

Interview Questions

• How many threads are there in a program with no functions?   1 Answer

It was a consultancy conducted the interview... Had to pay 30000 for the offer..

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Great team. Very good interview process. Covered all aspects of experience, technical knowledge and work-style. Phone screen with HR to cover the basics. In person interview with hiring manager and HR. Team interview including case question. Final interview with engineering VP - shows they really care about who they hire.

Interview Questions

• Pretty general case study was used which can make you think it's an easy question, but they're looking for the thought process you use as well as the way you interact with the team in the room.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask about the stock options, That's where the biggest upside will be.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems in May 2010.

Interview

This was for an entry level software developer position. Started with a phone conversation, then a skills test in person after which they would continue the interview if you passed both tests

Analytical test (math word problems)
    -relatively easy, required some knowledge of statistics

Programming test (pseudo code for a program)

Interview Questions

• Write pseudo code to read a file with different inputs, count the number of items for certain inputs, and fill an array with the information.   Answer Question