Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Software Developer Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems in May 2010.

Interview

This was for an entry level software developer position. Started with a phone conversation, then a skills test in person after which they would continue the interview if you passed both tests

Analytical test (math word problems)
-relatively easy, required some knowledge of statistics

Programming test (pseudo code for a program)

Interview Questions

• Write pseudo code to read a file with different inputs, count the number of items for certain inputs, and fill an array with the information.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intelligent Mechatronic Systems

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

I was called for the interview through a mail. Aptitude which comprised of Quantitaive and logical questions werein the first round. Next round is the technical written.

Interview Questions

• How many threads are there in a program with no functions?   1 Answer

It was a consultancy conducted the interview... Had to pay 30000 for the offer..

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems.

Interview

It's a 2 hours interview with 4 sections. First, HR, then, engineering department, follow by mobile team, then I don't remember if it was supposed to be President or Vice President (but he had a conflict schedule, so I didn't meet him). They asked basics questions about background, more focused on SQL skill. Overall, easy interview, not too much difficult technical questions.

Interview Questions

• three boxes with wrong labels "oranges", "apples", "oranges and apples", now you can get one thing out from two of the boxes, and identify the correct labels for all boxes.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was easy. I knew more than the interviewer. The talk with HR was also a joke. They severely low ball you and sell you on the stock options... Don't buy into the hype, the stock options are worthless. They like to sell Basir as a visionary for future but he really has a poor track record. It's not even clear where he gets the money to fund the company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview just to check your English.
    Then 2 more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very easy. Even a school kid can answer all questions. They have 0 technical knowledge. So, do not worry.   Answer Question