Intelligent Product Solutions Interview Questions in Ronkonkoma, NY | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelligent Product Solutions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Android App Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intelligent Product Solutions (Ronkonkoma, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied through school website and was contacted within a week. Interview was pretty straight forward, a few questions about my resume and then a few technical/programming questions.

Was interviewed by 2 software engineers, both incredibly nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Write a buzz-fizz function (counts from 1-100, if number is divisible by 5 it prints buzz, if divisible by 3 prints fizz, if divisible by 15 it prints buzzfizz).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was just offered the position at the going rate for software interns (15/hr).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Product Solutions (Ronkonkoma, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied through a school job fair and received an email to schedule an interview. It was one interview and I met a manager and two software engineers who questioned me on my skills.

Interview Questions

• Make this class thread safe. The class had two integers and a method called add.   Answer Question