Intelligrated Controls Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligrated Controls Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelligrated

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Somerset, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick and simple, I spoke with my direct supervisor and then the Director of Operations. I was asked about my past work experience as well as my education. Interview went well and was very straight forward, everyone seemed very busy in the office so it went very quickly. I was called back for to schedule a second interview later that day.

Interview Questions

• Have you completed your Engineering Degree?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intelligrated

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Somerset, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was not that intense but definitely thorough. Skills were examined and blueprints/schematics were pored over and questions regarding them posed. They ask many situational questions to see how you react to them. The second interview is with the unit manager and supervisor. At this point they ask a lot more technical questions and pretty much try and decide if they want to work with you or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you design a system using ladder logic with an emergency stop and run light?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH).

Interview

I was contacted by Intelligrated after they found my resume on my university's career services website. I had an initial phone interview, and then was asked a couple days later to come to their headquarters for an interview with their HR representative, and 4 different senior engineers. HR was mostly behavioral questions, the rest were questions regarding my technical background from different internships.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were not challenged by an internship assignment and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation for an entry level job.

Controls Engineer Interview

Interview

Got an onsite interview through career fair organised by Purdue. Had four interviews at the location by hr, hiring manager, vice-president and a senior controls engineer !Got an onsite interview through career fair organised by Purdue. Had four interviews at the location by hr, hiring manager, vice-president and a senior controls engineer !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

HR phone call - Senior Engineer Phone call - On-site Interview with Senior Engineer.
    Interviewed about PLC instructions, basic electrical concepts, C & C++. The phone call was just to screen and to know what technologies I knew. The 1 on 1 interview was about the topics listed earlier.

Interview Questions

• PLC Ladder logic instructions   1 Answer

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Rolla (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was through career fair, just basic HR questions. The interview process was very easy. They were a panel of 2 one is controls engineer and other was HR. The process took 2-3 weeks.