Intelligrated Field Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intelligrated

1 Interview Review

4.0

Field Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

Following the initial 'meet for a cup of coffee' interview, I was required to complete a comprehensive knowledge/skills tests. Ample time was provided to complete the test and submitted via e-mail. They apparently like what I wrote and scheduled me for the usual round of face to face interviews. The interviews themselves were average if somewhat easy and were scheduled on the same day! Sounds obvious but you would be surprised how many companies schedule multiple interviews over the course of a few days based on availability of their management team.

Once a verbal offer was extended, that is where things got interesting. I was told HR would contact me to extend the offer and they were not permitted to disclose details of the offer. HR would handle it. I felt as if I was accepting a position with no offer!! Anyway, two weeks passed and I sent an e-mail to HR, requesting an update. She was completely unaware of the offer or that I had been waiting for one to be extended. Never the less, once past this hurdle, things progressed in a normal fashion.

Interview Questions

• What I was not expecting was the requirement to 'present' the information I had put together for the Industry skills test!! I guess you could say this step was a hybrid panel interview. Although I found it strange at first, I also now believe it made perfect sense for a sales position in that it provided the opportunity to see and hear my abilities and reactions as a presenter in front of a room full of executives.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't recall a negotiation phase. The offer was essentially take it or leave it.