Intelligrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligrated Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelligrated

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelligrated in March 2017.

Interview

I first met the HR in our school's "Today on campus" session. The process of introducing myself and them introducing their company was great and fulfilling. I was given a phone interview later via email. And I was offered an onsite immediately on the phone interview. The process went smoothly and positively and I am now waiting for the onsite interview.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a HR interview followed by 4 interviews by the Engineering Dept. Each interview was for 30 minutes. No technical questions were asked. It was more like an information session about the job. I was told by each interviewer about the amount of travel the job entails. I wanted to travel, so that did not discourage me. They also explained the benefits while traveling like overtime pay, free food, and learning experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

Sent my resume through university recruiting event. Received a phone call shortly after for an interview and got the job offer right after the interview. The interview was mainly about interpersonal skills and what I have done at school and past work experience. not so much about my technical side. It was in a very opened and relaxed environment.

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. The team members interviewed me. Different team member is assigned different area of knowledge to ask about. Asked about data structure, algorithm and database.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

HR phone screen came first. It is the typical this is what we're looking for, I'm calling to make sure you don't say anything outrageous. Online code test was fair. I thought it was kind of fun. Personally I like online code test because you can show your skill while not having much pressure. In-person interview with 2 different people (90 minutes). The in-person interview was one lead dev and the Vice President of Development.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 2 on site interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult - they did not budge on their offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews with Hiring Managers to dig into my motivations and my thinking abilities. Was asked almost exclusively "soft" questions (i.e. behavioral questions) and no technical questions. Was asked many questions about past experience and decisions. This was early in my career, so I imagine someone with more experience would get more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the major that you chose?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied for the position, few weeks later got the initial phone interview which ended that they'd like to set up a formal phone interview. Had the phone interview, time to schedule an in person. Flew out to them for the in person had the interview a month later I was informed they went with another candidate. this whole process took FOUR months!

Interview Questions

• No real questions, just a long 2 hour discussion with a panel of managers.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I visited at a career fair and had a nice conversation with one of the recruiters. He seemed engaged in interested in why I was looking to work there. I got a phone call a few weeks later to set up an interview at their headquarters in Mason, Ohio. They did not ask many questions at the interview, they rather were explaining their company and were selling it to me. About a week later I got a call with an offer.

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligrated in August 2016.

Interview

Since this was a role that involved travel to customer sites, the interviewer asked me if I'm comfortable with it (80% travel, with 48 - 60 hours a week, have to live near an airport).I said "Yes" because I'm passionate about working in this field.The role I applied to, was for a new graduate with little / no experience in automation technologies,going by the job posting.But the interviewer was looking for someone with strong programming / troubleshooting skills in PLC's. It was a disappointment. Overall it wasn't a great experience interviewing at Intelligrated. I wish I was interviewed by a technical person, not an HR person