Intelligrated Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligrated Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelligrated

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with three people: The Vice President of Engineering, and two Hiring Managers. Each of them asked questions to assess my cultural fit with the company and to assess with which engineering group I should like to work.

The Vice President was very excited about the work the company did and clearly articulated his vision for the company's engineering organization. We connected over mutual interests etc. very typical interview-rapport-building.

The hiring managers were engaging, and informative regarding the work their respective departments did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intelligrated

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated (West Chester, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a Sr. Engineer that would be supervising my co-op. Most of the time he talked about what he did instead of asking me questions. Was called a few hours after the interview by HR for a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview starts of with a short interview with the HR rep that had setup the interview for you. From there you meet with 3-4 engineers from the department that you are applying for. You talk to each one individually and you go on a tour of the facility either in the beginning or the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were normal interview questions that were asked but they did have me do some sort of aptitude assessment. The assessment wasn't a test but rather they gave me parts of an assembly and I had to try and figure out how it all went together.   Answer Question