Intelligrated Entry-Level Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligrated Entry-Level Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelligrated

Entry-Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a tour of the facility and their new office building and showroom. Met with five people individually starting with the recruiter up to the managers. Each asked the same type of questions regarding my resume and previous work. They stress travel pretty heavily as 30-50% of the job requires travel which is ultimately why I denied the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a disgruntled customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intelligrated

Entry-Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview and was invited for an on-site interview after a few days. The on site interview was cool. Interviewed with four different people and ended with a site tour, lasted 2.5 hours(30 minutes per interview). Asked simple computer science questions(abstract class vs interface etc.) and I know I got most of them right. Interviewers were nice and I believe I left a good impression. I got a call the next day asking for my references who they had trouble getting in contact with for 2 weeks. After finally talking with them, I was informed that they were moving on with a more experienced person.

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract class and an interface   1 Answer