Intelligrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intelligrated

2.6

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligrated (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted shortly after applying and scheduled an interview date and time that worked for me and met my interviewer at a Hotel Conference room. The interview took longer than an hour an a half. The interview was very friendly and took time to explain the company and his own background. The setting was comfortable, however, there were other interviews happening in the same room at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What is Ohm's Law? Have you worked with 480V 3-phase power? 120V? 24V? Describe a time when a coworker was upset with you and what you did to resolve it. Can you read electrical schematics? What are auxiliary contacts? What is a brown out? What is the difference between preventative and predictive maintenance? What is your experience with controls ? Tell me about yourself. <-- That is just some. There are MANY interview questions.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

Phase 1. Phone screening (HR)
    Phase 2. Phone interview (two people)
    Phase 3. In person interview (four people)
    Phase 4. ???

After over 6 hours of interesting conversation about the company and the position, I received nothing. Radio silence. No offer, no rejection letter, not even a response to my follow up email. Pretty disappointing way to treat people.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard, preparable questions like biggest strength/weakness, etc   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

After an initial screening call setting up the job was worth while to both parties, setup an all morning interview session. Multiple rounds of interviews, one after the other, with one or two engineers asking history, experience, and then finally with the managers. Lunch was included with the team and the HR liaison at the onsite cafe.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

2 phone rounds , 1 with HR and 1 with a Senior Manager. 1 on-site interview with 2 people. They asked general question like "Why are you suitable for the position" , "Why Intelligrated" etc.

Field Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Houston, TX).

Interview

Responded to craigslist ad, was contacted two to three days later. Interview was phone based only. Required a drug test and full background check, minimum 10 years no criminal history to be employed.

Interview Questions

• Whats your mechanical aptitude?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

HR did an initial phone interview. Two weeks later, a campus tour was set up with three supervisors whom each conducted a one-on-one interview. All three managers allegedly need to approve a hire, and point of contact remains with the same HR person throughout the process.

After agreeing to the formal offer, HireRight performs a background check, I would advise applicants to be familiar with their practices. Make sure all the resume information is accurate, and at least in my experience be prepared to access old W-2s to verify employment on short notice. (Given 24 hours)

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to take a position that may require up to 40% travel time a year?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

It was conducted with three managers, each about half an hour, there’s no technical questions. The managers were very friendly. HR called after the interview pretty quickly and that’s it!

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intelligrated (West Chester, OH).

Interview

Was interviewed by the supervisor then by another person that would be in my department. Then showed me around the company. Overall it was a easy and comfortable experience.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Basic HR screening followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Then on site interview with 2 peers who had no clue what questions to ask. Process was easy if you are qualified. HR was great. Hiring manager was hard to contact because of their work load.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Starts with an on-line competency test. An in-person interview is conducted fairly informally, with Manager and senior Java member in attendance. A tour of the facility is offered with a description of company products/services.

Interview Questions

• As a senior Java developer I was not asked any questions. However, there was an apparent reason for this unknown at the time - Management had noticed my former C++ experience and apparently had me pegged for such a role. This was a very disappointing event in what was otherwise a positive experience. To their credit, Mgmt allowed me to transition to a Java role, albeit not a team lead position.   1 Answer