Intelligrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligrated Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelligrated

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

Following the initial 'meet for a cup of coffee' interview, I was required to complete a comprehensive knowledge/skills tests. Ample time was provided to complete the test and submitted via e-mail. They apparently like what I wrote and scheduled me for the usual round of face to face interviews. The interviews themselves were average if somewhat easy and were scheduled on the same day! Sounds obvious but you would be surprised how many companies schedule multiple interviews over the course of a few days based on availability of their management team.

Once a verbal offer was extended, that is where things got interesting. I was told HR would contact me to extend the offer and they were not permitted to disclose details of the offer. HR would handle it. I felt as if I was accepting a position with no offer!! Anyway, two weeks passed and I sent an e-mail to HR, requesting an update. She was completely unaware of the offer or that I had been waiting for one to be extended. Never the less, once past this hurdle, things progressed in a normal fashion.

Interview Questions

• What I was not expecting was the requirement to 'present' the information I had put together for the Industry skills test!! I guess you could say this step was a hybrid panel interview. Although I found it strange at first, I also now believe it made perfect sense for a sales position in that it provided the opportunity to see and hear my abilities and reactions as a presenter in front of a room full of executives.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't recall a negotiation phase. The offer was essentially take it or leave it.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

tour of company facilities; introduction to type of business and basic history; introduction to key staff members with whom I would be interacting. The process was very quick: I called the HR department, left my name and number and I was basically hired within days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

HR phone call - Senior Engineer Phone call - On-site Interview with Senior Engineer.
    Interviewed about PLC instructions, basic electrical concepts, C & C++. The phone call was just to screen and to know what technologies I knew. The 1 on 1 interview was about the topics listed earlier.

Interview Questions

• PLC Ladder logic instructions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Somerset, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick and simple, I spoke with my direct supervisor and then the Director of Operations. I was asked about my past work experience as well as my education. Interview went well and was very straight forward, everyone seemed very busy in the office so it went very quickly. I was called back for to schedule a second interview later that day.

Interview Questions

• Have you completed your Engineering Degree?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Somerset, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was not that intense but definitely thorough. Skills were examined and blueprints/schematics were pored over and questions regarding them posed. They ask many situational questions to see how you react to them. The second interview is with the unit manager and supervisor. At this point they ask a lot more technical questions and pretty much try and decide if they want to work with you or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you design a system using ladder logic with an emergency stop and run light?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH).

Interview

I was contacted by Intelligrated after they found my resume on my university's career services website. I had an initial phone interview, and then was asked a couple days later to come to their headquarters for an interview with their HR representative, and 4 different senior engineers. HR was mostly behavioral questions, the rest were questions regarding my technical background from different internships.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were not challenged by an internship assignment and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation for an entry level job.

Controls Engineer Interview

Interview

Got an onsite interview through career fair organised by Purdue. Had four interviews at the location by hr, hiring manager, vice-president and a senior controls engineer !Got an onsite interview through career fair organised by Purdue. Had four interviews at the location by hr, hiring manager, vice-president and a senior controls engineer !

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Met with the field service manager at the site I would be assigned to. Spoke about work history, training and interests, Toured site then had a question and answer session. Concluded interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

Electrical trouble shooting/ competence test at interview time/ belt tracking and mechanical skill set. Basic customer interaction skills questions, face to face at the work site interview with site lead. walke the system.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good starting salary

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Went very well. Got a phone call from the HR recruiter first who ran through my resume and qualifications. Followed up with another phone interview with the local service manager. Had two face to face interviews; one with on site supervisor and one with service manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience working with 3 Phase 480VAC motors and VFD's.   1 Answer