Intelligrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intelligrated

2.6

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delaware, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Delaware, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I ask and answered job related questions such as experience in the warehouse and order picking area I told the interviewer about how many days I had absent in the last year etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was over all a good interview a lot of questions ask and answered there was a lot of information shared

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview starts of with a short interview with the HR rep that had setup the interview for you. From there you meet with 3-4 engineers from the department that you are applying for. You talk to each one individually and you go on a tour of the facility either in the beginning or the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were normal interview questions that were asked but they did have me do some sort of aptitude assessment. The assessment wasn't a test but rather they gave me parts of an assembly and I had to try and figure out how it all went together.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with three people: The Vice President of Engineering, and two Hiring Managers. Each of them asked questions to assess my cultural fit with the company and to assess with which engineering group I should like to work.

The Vice President was very excited about the work the company did and clearly articulated his vision for the company's engineering organization. We connected over mutual interests etc. very typical interview-rapport-building.

The hiring managers were engaging, and informative regarding the work their respective departments did.

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated (West Chester, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a Sr. Engineer that would be supervising my co-op. Most of the time he talked about what he did instead of asking me questions. Was called a few hours after the interview by HR for a job offer.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called me 5 months later. He asked me a few questions about my skills, then talked to the hiring manager, and called me back a few hours later to set up an interview. Had an in person interview the next week, they offered me the job the next day.

Project Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

I applied on the company's website and was contacted by the recruiter the same day and the interview was set up within a few days. I was interviewed by 2 managers, 2 supervisors and the recruiter and got a tour of the company. The role sounds exciting but requires a lot of travel.

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

Had phone interview and in person interview. Talked to four different people. Gave me a tour of the company and the facility. Very nice people to talk to very friendly

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligrated in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then two face-to-face interviews. Phone interview was just basic questions and wanting to know more about my professional background. Salary expectations & benefits were briefly discussed during phone interview.

Manufacturing Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

On Site interview was conducted. Met with my mentor and interview was for around 40 minutes. He gave a site tour as well of the manufacturing process and spoke about the future of the company. The company is looking to expand over the next 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the resume and some STAR related questions   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

You will meet with the department heads, they go over what each department does. Then a Q&A. They will then test your technical skills. Don't worry they just want to make sure you are able to adapt to new situations. You then get to sit with different members of the teams to find out what they do day today. The process is painless, just expect to be there for a long time. My interview was a full eight hours long.