Intelligrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intelligrated

2.6

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. Basic stuff. In-site interview, with different managers and supervisors of different project. Interview was 3 hours long. They gave you a technical skill test but this won't be a parameter.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a team player or individual contributor   Answer Question
    • would you rather be skillful in one area or more of a jack-of-all-trades kind of guy   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Worst experience of my life to say the least. Never felt so less of a human. Started the process in January and now in april, 5 interviews in 2 different facilities and still no offer. The issue isn't not getting an offer but after all the time and effort spent to interviewing with them, not even getting the decency of a response is extremely disappointing.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Three-phase interview process common here:

1. Over-the-phone screening (possibly multiple) with HR. Pleasant people to work with, but a little slow responding sometimes. Discussed salary expectations, etc.

2. In-person interview with HR, then various managers interested in hiring you. Starts off with behavioral questions and a technical exam (multiple choice physics "common sense" questions), then you later discuss your test results and resume with managers. Likely to have a meal out with them to get a feel for your personality and how you would fit in the group.

3. In-person confirmation interview as a follow-up on your technical skills and potentially references and things they missed on your resume the first/second rounds. Likely to have another meal out somewhere with the managers. If things go well, you will receive an offer over the phone... time to hear back may vary.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding hobbies, what you do for fun. Important to show you have more interests than just watching TV or playing games, but be honest. Tinkering with cars or other mechanical things, or small electro-mechanical types of projects (Arduino, RPi, and so on) show you have aptitude and enjoy using your talents outside or work, for example. But, also give examples of what you like to do to relax or enjoy socially to show a healthy balance and that you can effectively communicate and relate to other people. Even as an introvert, we all should have something to say here.

Also, be prepared to get some "easy" questions wrong on the test and have to defend your reasoning ability and intelligence... can be difficult depending on the interviewer, but most are pretty reasonable as long as you are smart and talk through your errors and EXACTLY where your mistake in thinking happened when attempting to answer the problem. Do not just say "I dunno, just didn't get it right, dunno why."

When they give you a tour of the facility, ACT INTERESTED. Look closely at the machines, ask questions, take guesses at how things work and start conversations about it. It is conveyor--a mechanical engineer should be able to identify basic components even having never seen any of it before. If you are worried, do some conveyor research--lots of "basic standards" type documents are available.

Why Intelligrated? Do basic research on the business with what you can find in the news and make a point to talk about it, even if they don't bring it up.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

The interviewing staff was quite knowledgeable about the company, and presented the company both honestly and transparently. Could not ask for a better interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting into our strong ethical culture?   Answer Question

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligrated.

Interview

Greeted instantly and short wait for interview process to begin. Interviewed by two employees, very laid back people. Informed of what the company does and expects of employees. CAD skills test to end the interview.

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Mason, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Travel to Cincinatti for Interview from Saint Louis. All expenses were paid. Had four separate Interviews, questions were not that difficult. Mostly dealing with my experience, because it was an entry level position.

Electrical Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a 3rd party agency looking for someone of my skill set. Looking to change jobs. Called back the next day and then set up and interview with them for the following week. It was your typical interview procedure.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated in July 2018.

Interview

Very laid back interview process, I was greeted by the hiring manager and was more interested in me. The interview ended with a CAD test using there program. I was given a verbal offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background experience with projects.   Answer Question

Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

Simple and Effective process. I was chosen from college career fair and called for interview. Then i met managers in the office for one on one interviews. The whole process took over a month.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain everything i ever did and mentioned in the resume   1 Answer

Entry-Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligrated (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview and was invited for an on-site interview after a few days. The on site interview was cool. Interviewed with four different people and ended with a site tour, lasted 2.5 hours(30 minutes per interview). Asked simple computer science questions(abstract class vs interface etc.) and I know I got most of them right. Interviewers were nice and I believe I left a good impression. I got a call the next day asking for my references who they had trouble getting in contact with for 2 weeks. After finally talking with them, I was informed that they were moving on with a more experienced person.

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract class and an interface   1 Answer