Intelligroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligroup Interview Questions

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelligroup in July 2013.

Interview

Its so simple and not tedious

Interview Questions

the compensations and perk were not up to date.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intelligroup (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The entire Interview Process was Telephonic. There was no HR round. I was applying for fresher's position.

Interview Questions

• Everything about basic ABAP, like DDIC, Function Modules, Smartforms, Scripts, Internal Table etc   Answer Question

ABAP Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelligroup in March 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview then comes the Technical written test

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligroup in January 2012.

Interview

Just technical round

Interview Questions

• Tell me about project experience   1 Answer

SAP BASIS Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelligroup (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

One technical round, One Management round and finally discussion.. Please be very careful while discussing with benefits or relocation benefits. HR people don;t have any ethics here in this company. They will give you false information. Make sure whatever they are saying is in written... Especially if you are joining in SP BASIS...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As mentioned above, make sure every thing is written communication. Not verbal communication....

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligroup (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

we were 20 candidates...1 round is an written aptitude round...average one it consist of 3 parts
    1 english(paragraph,fill blanks,synonms)
    2 maths(mensuration,arithmatic n r s agarwal)
    3 analytical test.
    total 60 question were there....
    13 clear written round,,,then gd was there....6 clear the gd round....it eliminate max candidates...
    Then technical discussion is there 4 five to six min.....
    got result next day.....

Interview Questions

• why u did ur engineering from particular university...no sense ...   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelligroup (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

I joined intelligroup as a fresher through staffing agency...it was a train and deploy program wherein we got trained in sap and finally got placed there..the initial tests like aptitude, GD and general interview was taken and shortlisted few candidates..

After training, test was conducted and offer was released..

Interview Questions

• questions on general sap abap...dictionary, smartforms, searchhelps, report basics, mainly BDCs   Answer Question
    • BAPI, BADI, userexits, enhancements   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation...fixed!!

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelligroup (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. First round was a personality test and 2 were HR rounds.

Interview Questions

• This was in the test which compared our motivators with employee motivators   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was from campus so there was no room for negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligroup (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Had two rounds of technical and one round of HR

Interview Questions

• What happens when two lines with same ship set are pick released with one line having qty and the other doesn't   1 Answer

Salary offered was not as expected

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelligroup in June 2010.

Interview

Multiple Levels of Interview
    Flexible scheduling
    Clear expectation setting
    Timely response

Interview Questions

• How do the Non-qualified plans work and why are they offered by employers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair evaluation based on years of experience and job fit