Intellinet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

3.1

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intellinet (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen by HR
    Phone Screen by Architecture Leadership
    Skype Call with Dir of Sales
    Face to Face with Sales and Infrastructure
    Whiteboard session of random solution

Overall, Human Resources coordinated every phase of the interview process from the initial fitment screening through the final face to face session. The white board sessions goal is two fold, A: to test your thinking on your feet B: to provide insight on how you'd present to a client. I had a great five day process all facilitated by people who valued people and competency

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself.... Sales, Consultative or Architecture   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intellinet (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Straight-foward process. I originally applied through my University. After initially submitting an application and resume, the recruiter reached out to complete an essay-styled questionnaire to learn more about you. If they liked your answers, they invite you to two separate phone interviews to discuss background and qualifications. If you are able make it past both of these phone interviews, they will invite you to a final on-site interview. During the on site interview, you will interview with a panel of superiors and hiring managers within the company.

Everyone within the company is very pleasant and makes you feel comfortable during the whole process. I have nothing negative to say about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work history? What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellinet (Vancouver, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Pleasant. One phone interview, a technical one and a more personal one with senior staff at the client site. Everything was punctual and very professional. I would definitely recommend friends or family members.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of difficult technical questions but can't pinpoint any at the moment since it was a while back.   Answer Question

Senior Enterprise Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intellinet (Farmington, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the internal recruiter and we did a screening interview which was quickly followed up with a phone interview with hiring manager followed by several in-person interviews with senior managers and then an offer.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions around consultative and solution selling and not just transactional projects or product sales.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellinet (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The human resources staff was easy to talk to and provided a pleasant experience. There was a phone interview as well as two in-person interviews. The overall process provided great insight into what it would be like to work at the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you differentiate yourself from other candidates?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intellinet.

Interview

The process took a few months to close. I completed three rounds of interviews but the company wanted to wait until the client closed on the first role before they hired me. To avoid being hired on the bench

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (work experience)   1 Answer

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellinet (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy comfortable affirming -- screening you in not out. Made you feel like family conversation, truly transparent in how they explained their goals . Involving team members from different disciplines

Interview Questions

• What type of things do you do to stay involved in the community   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intellinet (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I first got a call from HR that briefly went over my resume and was able to sell Intellinet as a great company to work for with great support and opportunities for growth. I was then contacted for a phone interview, which was pretty informal with a more seasoned Project Coordinator to give more insight about what the position and how my experience aligned. The last interview phase was a face to face interview with two managers individually. This process was more in depth with each ranging from 30-40 mins each.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with road blockers that prevent you from doing your job?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intellinet (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted directly by Intellinet's HR department to interview for a position performing consultant work in SharePoint. The initial phone interview with one of the individuals already working in SharePoint was both pleasant and informative. He asked intelligent questions that allowed me to demonstrate that I did know my way around the technology. Although I was wary of entering the consultant lifestyle, after this conversation I was open to learning more and moving forward with the process.

Next Intellinet had planned to do an in-person interview with me, but schedule conflicts instead made the next step a second phone interview from an employee in another state. This conversation seemed to go well enough at the time... He only asked me a little about my background and then spent the majority of the phone call talking about Intellinet. I was frankly surprised when he was wrapping things up, because I didn't really receive any real probing questions.

I thought that was just a little side note to the whole process, but later that day I received a message from their HR person informing me that they were passing on me because "there were a large number of questions missed". Questions missed? What questions?

Honestly, I wasn't particularly broken up about it. If they had sent me an offer I probably would have passed, but the conclusion to the situation was so baffling that I had to make note of it. I suppose you could say that maybe it was a personality issue, but if that was the case then just tell me that. Don't insult me by saying I had "questions missed".

Interview Questions

• I didn't think the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected. I suppose from my perspective I found the questions regarding SharePoint administration most challenging, as my experience is purely in the development side of SharePoint.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intellinet in September 2013.

Interview

Every step of the interview process was very detailed. The initial interview with the recruiter was more like a conversation with a friend that you had not talked to in years, the technical interview was the most challenging that I have every had, but it was the best technical interview I have ever been involved with. The next several steps were more personality interviews so that they could get a feel for how well I would fit with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a consultant before   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very smooth, both sides knew what they were willing to give and take.