Intelliteach Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

1) Submit Application

2) Take Tech Test. Most of the answers I knew, I only missed a few and that's because I googled a few that were related to MS EXCEL, which I don't use often. The test is a placement test so if you don't do very well I'm guessing you'll be put in the longer training class but not necessarily disqualified from the job since its entry-level.

3) Phone Interview - very easy and you'll actually just be given information regarding the face to face interview times and location.

4) Face to Face interview. On t his interview you'll be asked some troubleshooting questions and given scenarios such as "Jack is calling because his printer won't ptint". In this case you'll need to visualize yourself troubleshooting the issue and walk the interviewer through it.

4) After successful interview, (you'll be submitting your background check authorization on this day), you'll be called back in a few days once your background clears and this is when you'll have about 48 hours to go take a lab drug test. Choose anytime in those 48 hours. Be ready, by any means necessary.

5) After the drug test, if you're clean, you won't hear anything until about a week before your orientation, which you'll receive an email.

This entire process may take between 7-10 days. When taking the tech test, google is your friend.

Interview Questions

• "Jack is calling because his keyboard isn't working. Walk me through the troubleshooting process."   1 Answer