Intelliteach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intelliteach

1.9

Accounts Receivable Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with the president and had a very enjoyable interview. Mike was very pleasant and made me feel very much at home. Didn't ask me the typical interview questions and informed me of the job and the process.

Interview Questions

• If i could move throughout several different systems easily.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliteach in December 2013.

Interview

The process was very quick and painless. Started with a brief skills test online, which led to a phone interview the next day, and two days later an in-person interview. Three days later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• "What is the most difficult situation which you personally resolved?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

$13/hour to start

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

1) Submit Application

2) Take Tech Test. Most of the answers I knew, I only missed a few and that's because I googled a few that were related to MS EXCEL, which I don't use often. The test is a placement test so if you don't do very well I'm guessing you'll be put in the longer training class but not necessarily disqualified from the job since its entry-level.

3) Phone Interview - very easy and you'll actually just be given information regarding the face to face interview times and location.

4) Face to Face interview. On t his interview you'll be asked some troubleshooting questions and given scenarios such as "Jack is calling because his printer won't ptint". In this case you'll need to visualize yourself troubleshooting the issue and walk the interviewer through it.

4) After successful interview, (you'll be submitting your background check authorization on this day), you'll be called back in a few days once your background clears and this is when you'll have about 48 hours to go take a lab drug test. Choose anytime in those 48 hours. Be ready, by any means necessary.

5) After the drug test, if you're clean, you won't hear anything until about a week before your orientation, which you'll receive an email.

This entire process may take between 7-10 days. When taking the tech test, google is your friend.

Interview Questions

• "Jack is calling because his keyboard isn't working. Walk me through the troubleshooting process."   1 Answer

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick, to the point, and personal(in a good way).

They asked some questions related to troubleshooting, and asked me about my hobbies and interests. Overall, I felt at home the moment I walked in.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about troubleshooting, and fixing the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I took a test online with simple computer issues and a typing test. 2 months later, I was contacted for a phone interview, and then invited in for a physical interview.

The process was great. The interviewing managers and the HR department were fantastic.

Interview Questions

• Help! My internet isn't working! What do I do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was ok... However, run away from this company as fast as you can.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very awkward. I walked in in a suit and tie and the interviewer had on shorts and a faded t-shirt. I was promised things that never came to fruition like flexible scheduling and opportunities for additional training/certification and advancement opportunities.

Interview Questions

• There were several hypotheticals.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Creve Coeur, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

They brought me in and just asked basic interview like questions. How did I hear about this job, what's my best quality, what kind of background I have. They also asked me if I saw myself here for the long haul.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5yrs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

You submit your resume online and they send you an Evaluation. The evaluation can be difficult and it includes a typing test. If you pass that, you move to the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer or encounter a d was able to descalte the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Online applications, online quiz / typing test, phone call, in-person interview, given offer later, drug test then background check before starting. It took a while to start because they only hold monthly training classes and you have to wait for the next one to start.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone said their computer was running slowly?   1 Answer

Intelliteach Response

Feb 8, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Congratulations on your new position with Intelliteach!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

There are 3 interviews, and the first is a phone interview. The phone interview is basically a personality sell since you only talk to HR. The in-person interview process is pretty lax, they check your troubleshooting skills and ability to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Customer calls and says I can't print, how do you respond?   1 Answer