Intelliteach Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelliteach Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelliteach

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I took a test online with simple computer issues and a typing test. 2 months later, I was contacted for a phone interview, and then invited in for a physical interview.

The process was great. The interviewing managers and the HR department were fantastic.

Interview Questions

• Help! My internet isn't working! What do I do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was ok... However, run away from this company as fast as you can.

Other Interview Reviews for Intelliteach

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

There are 3 interviews, and the first is a phone interview. The phone interview is basically a personality sell since you only talk to HR. The in-person interview process is pretty lax, they check your troubleshooting skills and ability to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Customer calls and says I can't print, how do you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

You first have to take a quiz on your computer skills and typing speed. After you do that, and if you pass, you will wait for an email conformation from HR. You will then schedule a phone interview and then if that goes well they will send you another email to set up a 1:1 interview. After that you wait for another email with the results, and if they are good, ask you if you would like to accept the job.

It was very easy. It was just extremely long and contained a lot of waiting. So long as you are cheerful and seem enthusiastic and willing to learn you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled stressful customers or a problem of that sort before?   Answer Question
    • What is your level of computer knowledge?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever used a ticketing system before? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very awkward. I walked in in a suit and tie and the interviewer had on shorts and a faded t-shirt. I was promised things that never came to fruition like flexible scheduling and opportunities for additional training/certification and advancement opportunities.

Interview Questions

• There were several hypotheticals.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Creve Coeur, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

They brought me in and just asked basic interview like questions. How did I hear about this job, what's my best quality, what kind of background I have. They also asked me if I saw myself here for the long haul.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5yrs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

You submit your resume online and they send you an Evaluation. The evaluation can be difficult and it includes a typing test. If you pass that, you move to the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer or encounter a d was able to descalte the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Online applications, online quiz / typing test, phone call, in-person interview, given offer later, drug test then background check before starting. It took a while to start because they only hold monthly training classes and you have to wait for the next one to start.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone said their computer was running slowly?   1 Answer

Intelliteach Response

Feb 8, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Congratulations on your new position with Intelliteach!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a basic IT interview. They want to know how familiar you are with MS Office and how much experience you may have with Active Directory and remote control software. They also ask you a series of customer service questions to see how you would respond to customer demands.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if a customer said they could not connect to the Internet?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intelliteach (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple. The Floor Manager and his Training Manager asked me questions within a call center environment, customer service, and computer skills. Being that I have a bachelors degree in Business Admin/Computer Information Systems they already knew I was a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where your supervisor gave you feedback on something. How did you take the feedback?   Answer Question

Intelliteach Response

Nov 8, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Welcome to Intelliteach! We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear your interview was a positive experience. Please feel free to continue sharing your thoughts and suggestions to your management... More