Inteplast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Inteplast

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inteplast.

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out then set up a screening call then set up a phone call with people from hiring department. Received rejection notice 3 weeks later. It seemed like they were just testing the market.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inteplast.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Received an email invitation to come in for an on-site interview with the hiring manager and also to take an assessment. Received an offer about a week or so later.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inteplast.

Interview

I had a referral from friend and then got a phone interview a few days later. I was hired right the way. It was quick and easy due to the referral.

Interview Questions

• Background and work attitude check   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, the company is actually really cheap when it comes to benefits.

Application

Interview

Like all interviews I went to the receptionist and was given forms to fill out including what looked like a personality test where I had to answer 'what would i do ' questions After that, someone came to get me and took me up to the 2nd floor conference room and i was interviewed by two people. First one took about half an hour and the 2nd one was about an hour or so. Overall interview went well and was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very casual and did not have any crazy or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inteplast (Livingston, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I went into a room with the head of the HR Department and the assistant head of the Accounting Department. The assistant head just sat there and took notes, but the head of the HR did most of the interviewing about personal experiences, challenges, taking risks, and the most nervewracking part of the interview was when he presented me with a math problem and told me to solve it. After I solved it, he told me to use another way to solve it and then it turned out to be some IQ question and its answer was zero. I swear I was sweating, but after the interview, I got an email some time later telling me I got the job. That was a super scary interview, I gotta admit.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you with taking on risks and challenges?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Inteplast (Livingston, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I sent resume to the referral. The referral get me into the phone interview. We exchanged several email before and after the phone interview, included what I learned, what I can do. After that I get the intern, I guess my referral is strong so if I just do okay, they will hire me.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inteplast.

Interview

It was a simple interview, the interviewer just asked the questions on my resume and asked some behavior questions. The interview is not stressful, I am very comfortable with it.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself, and why you want to join the company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Inteplast.

Interview

They were very mean and rude during interviewing the candidates by orally bashing their backgrounds on their resumes, but then a week later, they offered me an offer, which was weird.

Interview Questions

• How come you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inteplast (Livingston, NJ) in September 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied online and got an interview request. Went to the interview and it was straight forward, just a 20 minute interview with an easy test after.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic strength and weakness questions along with what attracted you to the position.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inteplast (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

straight forward, ask technical question and