Inter-Con Security Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inter-Con Security Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Application and Physical. Lot of paperwork. Depending on who the recruiter is, the experience can be painless or painful. Stay positive and make sure you bring as much documentation as you can. At the end of the day, they are always looking for great individuals. Do not get discouraged. Keep applying, they always get new contracts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Inter-Con Security

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Rancho Mirage, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was really understandable fast and easy. My recruter was really polite and proffesional. He gave me the job as soon everything was cleared. He offered something to drink as soon as i enter the office. All people at the office were really thankful. Ill recommend anyone this company as there employee they really care about you!

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security.

Interview

Very standard interview procedure. Showed up to the office, went inside, got asked some questions, filled out some paperwork, waited for a callback after the background check was complete. I think they came to their decision during the interview, because right after they were done with the questions I was filling out their employment packet, but since it's a security position they had to wait for an extensive background check to clear before actually extending the employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you something nice for a customer.
      Why did you apply for this job?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Sacramento, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Have to get guard card. Then walked into office and applied. Was called a few weeks later and told to come in for interview. Interview was about 15 minutes asking basic questions about availability. Was hired and started working that weekend.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand on your feet for up to 12 hours at a time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Sacramento, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Hired on the spot filled out employee packet given my uniform and squared away and started work on the very first day I interviewed and hired so it was very easy and simple and the policy was explained very clearly

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Sacramento, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

When you are called in for an interview, you are hired on the spot. The operations manager explains the company policies, salary,benefits program, and the current contract (C.H.P. State Contract). I was told that there was no paid time off offered and that if we have any medical emergencies like an injury or funeral leave that cause us to miss work, we are required to present documentation and photos as proof to back us up and that the time off is unpaid.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should consider you for a position with our company?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience in the security field?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pffer you a job but advise you that you will not recieve paid time off.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

You have to fill a form and write a test. Make sure you first apply for a full-time position. They don't like part-timers. After being full-time you can become a floater, and choose your schedule.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced a challenge and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security in July 2010.

Interview

You will not be inivited to fill out the job application if you do not have a valid PERC card, a driver's license, and a 20 hour training certificate. After that your application is reviewed and you will be called if they wish to interview you. The interview consists of basic interview questions. From there if they wish to hire you, you will take a drug test, get a background check done, and get measured for your uniforms.