InterCall Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audio Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InterCall (Newnan, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. It ran maybe 30 minutes or so. I was told over the phone, after I completed the application online, I would take about 4 "tests" : vocabulary, like 10 questions, typing, and vocal, read and recite script. Sit down with a supervisor, she asked basic questions. Some about my last job, and if I would be interested in handling customers over the phone.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterCall (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume to EXECUSOURCE agency for Bank of America contract. Submitted patterns of my code to Bank of America. Waited for 3 months. Got an hour long phone Interview. Got Hired.

Interview Questions

• Web Services SOA and REST. XML and JSON. Java Persistence API and Hibernate. Spring framework.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The agency negotiated the rate for me.

Database Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InterCall (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Had three interviews with different teams. The guys were fair and friendly. Had a few tricky questions but they were not trying to sink me. Could not wish for a better one.

Interview Questions

• The usual stuff - a number of technical questions, reasons for leaving then current job etc ...   1 Answer

Global Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterCall (Atlanta, GA) in November 2010.

Interview

* First interview was on the phone with a recruiter from the company. She basically covered all the high level overview information about the company, job, local office, etc
    * Second interview was a phone interview with the local sales manager. From this call we had a basic "get to know you talk" and scheduled a face to face interview.

* Face to face with local manager covered all the aspects of the position, territory, etc
    * Lastly there were a couple of phone conversations with other managers from different cities

Interview Questions

• Really they were all pretty basic questions.   1 Answer

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterCall (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position in April (and again in late June). I got a call from the corporate recuriter to qualify me via telephone. The recruiter arranged another phone interview with the hiring manager for 2 days later. I spoke with the hiring manager - the interview went very well. The recruiter next arranged a phone interview with the Area VP for the following week. The phone call went well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific experience with a challenging client   Answer Question