InterCall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.5

Audio Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterCall (Valley, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process was great. She communicated with us very well and made sure we had everything we and kept us up on the information needed to complete a successful interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a home computer and phone service?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at InterCall (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through linked in, was contacted to do a 30min phone interview with the sourcing coordinator then invited for in person interview in Chicago. The interview consisted of mostly behavior question, my current/past roles. I asked company questions in which the interviewers didn't have answers for...which was odd. After completing the interview I was told that I would be contacted by the sourcing coordinator about any decisions. However I never heard back. Two weeks after my inperson interview I reached out to the sourcing coordinator to ask for an update regarding a decision and she mentioned that she was still waiting for the managers. Needless to say I never heard back. I found this to be very rude given the fact They were aware I had to drive from wisconsin to Chicago for the interview and they ceased communication.

Audio Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InterCall (Newnan, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. It ran maybe 30 minutes or so. I was told over the phone, after I completed the application online, I would take about 4 "tests" : vocabulary, like 10 questions, typing, and vocal, read and recite script. Sit down with a supervisor, she asked basic questions. Some about my last job, and if I would be interested in handling customers over the phone.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterCall (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview is with a Team Lead over Skype.
    The 2nd interview is face to face.
    They give you a virtual tour on web over products and services
    How do you handle stressful situations
    How how long have you been in sales

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations
      How how long have you been in sales   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterCall (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was seamless! Applied online, received an email form HR recruiter a week later to review the details of the position and to confirm if I was interested in moving to next steps. Had a phone interview with HR Recruiter the same week. She had me walk her through my resume and relevant experience. She then set up a phone interview the following week with the Sales Manager. Phone interview with hiring manager went great! She asked, Why InterCall, Largest accomplishment in previous role, 90 day plan if you were offered the job. She then set up a Web conference (webcam) interview a few days later to be less formal and to "meet face to face". This was a chance to ask any additional questions I had about the company or the job, which she answered all with grace and confidence. She then moved me on to the VP interview, which was scheduled the next week, also via web conferencing. VP was very warm and friendly, confirmed the culture of the company is great! VP asked, "what do I think would be most challenging in the role, name my top three characteristics and give examples of each, and to walk through my resume.

Interview Questions

• Name your top 3 characteristics and give examples of each?
      What is your 90 day plan if offered the job?
      Walk me through your resume.
      Why do you want to work for InterCall?
      Why should we hire you for the job?
      Name your largest accomplishment in previous role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible, but was not necessary in my offer.

Lead Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterCall in August 2015.

Interview

I applyed online and was called the next day to take a typing test, language, and voice test. after that I was immediately contacted by the hr , the same day for a 2nd interview

Interview Questions

• questions were straight to the point , very easy , they ask questions like how comfortable are you with making decisions by yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

no there was no negotiations. ..

Web Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterCall (Valley, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application through our internal site. My application was approved for an interview. I had an interview with the hiring supervisor. She asked me multiple questions about and asked if I had any questions. She said she had to finish interviewing other applicants and then would let me know.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had with the different computer programs and applications.   Answer Question

Court Call Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterCall (Valley, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with several of the upper management system. Felt that they were very perfessional and thorough. I had to take several assessments. Speech, language, and typing. The overall process was very comfortable and the hiring staff was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to work for there company.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterCall (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume to EXECUSOURCE agency for Bank of America contract. Submitted patterns of my code to Bank of America. Waited for 3 months. Got an hour long phone Interview. Got Hired.

Interview Questions

• Web Services SOA and REST. XML and JSON. Java Persistence API and Hibernate. Spring framework.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The agency negotiated the rate for me.

Global Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterCall (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with an HR person scheduled, and she never called. I call her and leave a vm. She emails later that she got pulled into a meeting (Can't shoot an email? - takes 10 seconds - disrespectful). Then we had the scree the next day. Standard initial call. Followed up by phone interview with hiring manager, which was quick and painless. Followed by an in person interview. Standard interview questions about my background, why I'm a good fit, etc. He then asked me to sell him something in his office, so I did flawlessly and he told me I did better than most candidates for this position (as I should have being that I'm highly overqualified for this position). We then joked around and talked for a few minutes, so needless to say I leave knowing I nailed it. Thank you email sent, and then no word for a week so I email him. No response. So I email the HR girl, who to this point was very friendly and professional. She emails back that they're going another direction. Still no response from hiring manager, so I kindly and respectfully sent him another email inquiring as to why I was passed over, as I thought the interview went great. Not even the courtesy of a quick email back. Disrespectful people at this company. Don't bother.