InterContinental Hotels Group Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Palmdale, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was a group interview, over 100 applicants. Fill out app, went to room for on spot interview about hour later. Interviewer was friendly, it was a good opportunity to speak with the company. I was informed there would be a call back to speak to mgmt if they liked you.

Interview Questions

• How you be a good fit?
    What type of experience do you have?
    Willing to submit to drug test?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Century City, CA).

Interview

Longest interview ever! almost 3 hours and haven't even been called back. One of the executives looked very unfriendly and asks every single little detail about previous employer. I mean, if they didn't want to hire me, they shouldn't had made me lose my time for nothing. There's nowhere to park.

Interview Questions

• Everything was all about my past employer. Cool employer btw.   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Interview

Meet with managers, tour the hotel and meet with current employees, sharing your past educational experience or past experience in the service and hospitality industry. Second interview to review benefits and HR process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

very accurate it was very long but not overwhelming i was interviewed by 3 persons, the HRM, the FOM and the GM at the end for more than an hour

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group.

Interview

Just an interview with the director , pretty straight forward, about half an hour. Wants to know why you want to work for the hotel, what your ideal job is. They are definitely looking for people that will work there for a long time.

Interview Questions

• Would you be happy working at this position instead of a back office position because of your college degree   1 Answer