InterContinental Hotels Group Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

InterContinental Hotels Group Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

very accurate it was very long but not overwhelming i was interviewed by 3 persons, the HRM, the FOM and the GM at the end for more than an hour

SPA Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

The manager at the time was very professional and extremely bright with a warm presence. Called me immediately as soon as I applied online and then we can a brief conversation over the phone. She wanted me to meet with her to have a one on one interview within the next few days. Once we meet in person, she explain the background of the company and as well as her experience with the spa industry. She further gave an explanation on her staff with how many therapist, treatment rooms and how the operations ran in the hotel. She did ask the basic questions but more so, give background information to make sure that it was a good fit for me as well.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences working with customers, sales and future goals with company.   Answer Question

Waitstaff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

After submitting an application via an electronic system, you get called in for an interview (should you meet the initial requirements). You interview with a hiring manager from HR, then if you pass the first interview, you have a second interview with the GM, and a couple other directors of different departments.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you'll bring to the company?   1 Answer