InterContinental Hotels Group Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Atlanta, GA) in August 2008.

Interview

Hr processed flow until I got in the door for an interview. Then the hiring director interviewed and made the offer.

Interview Questions

• Defining anyltical data and how I would approach xyz situation through this data.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't have a lot of room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Extremely laborious. Went through five stages over one month, to be told upon the final decision that they were going to choose the candidate with no experience relevant to the job, but had hotel industry experience. This could have been decided on at the very first interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple and clear, quite a few rounds as they want to get feedback from many stakeholders including potential peers or staff to be managed. Be prepared to explain your experience working in and with different teams. Be clear about who your "guests" or "customers". Ensure you can explain how you achieved targets in your past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience working in teams and communicating with different personalities   Answer Question