InterGlobe Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InterGlobe Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.6

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in June 2015.

Interview

I received an immediate response to my on line submission. I believe it was human resources that contacted me and performed a preliminary interview. They asked for my requirements for salary. There was a very cursory discussion of my experience. Even though the position was FT employee they asked for a contractor rate. I was told my information would be forwarded and I would be contacted if they were interested in interviewing me again. That was two days ago and I have not received a follow up interview request.

Interview Questions

• The questions mostly concerned the experience I had dealing with executive clients. There was no real discussion of the position.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

It is not very great and it is very lame. There is no process as such and they hire anyone. In fact half of their staff can't even communicate in English properly

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Software Test Automation Engineer Interview

Interview

They are the most unprofessional people you can find. They contacted me and I send the details. We had a very clear talk about my skills and their requirement. After they and I was satisfied that I have the required skill set they sent me the interview invitation(this was in written). I live nearby noida and I travelled 40km to give the interview. And now when I reach the interview location, they just ask whether I know a technology which was nowhere mentioned in the JD and neither was discussed in my previous talks with them. And when I refused about that skill they just asked me to leave, wasting all my time and money. When I complained to them about their ignorance, instead of being apologetic they were arrogant. HR was more dull and ignorant than one can imagine. In my career I have given more than 20 interviews and this was the worst experience I ever had. I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Associate Interview

Interview

There r 3 rounds
    1st round was simple hr round. Interviewer was very disinterestly took the round. Then same thing in 2nd
    2 hrs kept on asking whatever mentioned in resume. They only select girls despite u have good com skills

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got call through consultancy and my interview was scheduled for 11 am .I reached there but till 12:15 pm no HR or either any member had shown up.There were guards who were managing.At 12:30 technical panel member came up and told that they will begin with the process in 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why string[] args is used as a parameter in main method?
      How will you select first 10 rows in database?
      How can you sort map?   Answer Question

Training Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in July 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. Not professional in approch. Did experience communication black out. People who I met showed warmth and interest in the process. Quality of questions were good. They seemed honest and eexpressive.

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at interglobe technologies in June 2017

The interview process was easy the interviewers are friendly and the interview goes with ease you just need to be confident about your communication.

The process consists of,
    1. Face to face interview
    2. Telephonic round
    3.HR round

WFM Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

They are looking for basic three things.
    a) Good communication skills
    b) Exposore to BPO working environment
    c) Advance Excel Skills

If you are an experinced candidate then make your resume better. You should be able to explain about yourself and work experience with proper justification.
    Be polite and gentle. Show some professionalism attitute.
    Also you should be ready to work in 27x 7 environment.
    The department WFM is a challenging field.
    It needs alertness. Shift can be changed at any time.

Interview Questions

• Level 1 HR Round
      Explain in a poliet manner about yourself and resume. Salary negotiation. Are you comfortable working in 24x7 environment   Answer Question
    • Level 2 Technical Round
      a)What do you know about WFM?
      b)What are types of WFM?
      c)Basic terms related to WFM like AHT, ACW, Shrinkage, Call abundancy, Occupancy etc
      d) How do you rate yourself on Excel skills?
      e) Name few functions?
      f) One case which needs to do calculation related to AHT   Answer Question
    • Level 3 Operaration Manager Round
      a) Tell about yourself and related work experience?
      b) Future expectations
      c) Asked formulaes on Excel   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It took 4 rounds followed by one telephonic round that happens earlier......
    Technical round was average. Normal ques related to my tech. The technical guy who was taking my interview was not even so technically sound.....................................................

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Easy, They basically want you to join the company. If you have basic knowledge , you will get through. A written test followed by a simple interview. It basically depends on your presentation , coz most of the people at IGT are dumb (take my word for it).