InterGlobe Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InterGlobe Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2017

2.5

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in June 2015.

Interview

I received an immediate response to my on line submission. I believe it was human resources that contacted me and performed a preliminary interview. They asked for my requirements for salary. There was a very cursory discussion of my experience. Even though the position was FT employee they asked for a contractor rate. I was told my information would be forwarded and I would be contacted if they were interested in interviewing me again. That was two days ago and I have not received a follow up interview request.

Interview Questions

• The questions mostly concerned the experience I had dealing with executive clients. There was no real discussion of the position.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

It is not very great and it is very lame. There is no process as such and they hire anyone. In fact half of their staff can't even communicate in English properly

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It took 4 rounds followed by one telephonic round that happens earlier......
    Technical round was average. Normal ques related to my tech. The technical guy who was taking my interview was not even so technically sound.....................................................

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Easy, They basically want you to join the company. If you have basic knowledge , you will get through. A written test followed by a simple interview. It basically depends on your presentation , coz most of the people at IGT are dumb (take my word for it).

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies.

Interview

Very smooth process. First techincal round was telephonic which was followed by face to face two days later.Got result in 2 days and offer letter in 4 days.whole process got complete in one week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as they gave me what I was expecting

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was a fair and transparent process, the entire process was handled smoothly,I was given ample opportunity to ask questions and the entire process was handled in a professional manner

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies.

Interview

It was quite easy to crack both Aptitude and technical round but definitely should compromise on salary and willing to sign 3 years service level agreement.The entire interview process took not more than 1 day.

Testing Interview

Interview

HR - Includes group discussion and other introduction round
    Technical- OOPS concept, SQL questions, .Net question, Puzzles, pattern codes,
    Managerial-abut project worked on
    Director
    HR- Interview finalize the salary and the joining date

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was easy like any other BPO interview, HR, VNA and Ops. There will be a Mock call and a pronunciation test. Ops round was not that tough, general queries about shifts, family and week off preferences only..

Interview Questions

• Mock Calls and Basic Paragraphs   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only freshers should try to get into the company. As it is a nice platform to start a career in Travel

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Introduction round with experience questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as they gave me what I was expecting