InterSystems Applications Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InterSystems Applications Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.5

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. Initially aptitude test via online links. One of the test is about basic programming they use in their system with some logical thinking. I cleared that round and went to next stage of telephone interview. Although I cleared phone interview (second stage with HR) I was told that I didn't have the experience they look for. Not sure why they selected me from those two process if they didn't even look at my skills in CV!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? why did you choose this position? what do you see yourself in next 2 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Milano (Italy)) in September 2013.

Interview

I've been contacted by a corporate recruiter through LinkedIn and we planned a telephone call for the next day.
    The call was quite informal and the recruiter was very careful to be clear and accurate. During the call he explained to me their recruiting process and we had a brief discussion about the role.

The next step was an online test called PI Survey that is an assessment that determines a person's core attributes, the test is completed by you picking words that describe how you believe you should be perceived at work and how you are perceived at work.

After the PI Survey I was asked to complete an online assessment of cognitive abilities; 20 multiple choice questions in 45 min. The questions was about comprehension, reasoning, problem solving and data interpretation. This test could be taken in your native language. I found the test a little bit ambiguous in same questions at least in my language (Italian).

Last step consisted in a technical test, 20 multiple choice questions in 45 min. The questions were about a fake programming language very close to MUMPS. This test was quite simple even if not extremely clear each questions. This test could be taken only in English.

In the end I didn't reached the pass mark for a few points and the recruitment process was stopped.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was related to a spread sheet with a lot of calculated cells in columns and rows and you was asked to compile the "blank" cells with the right value.   Answer Question