Interactive Data Interview Questions in Bedford, MA | Glassdoor

Interactive Data Interview Questions in Bedford, MA

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Worst Interview experience ever...I applied online, after an phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager, I took an onsite interview at the IDC Bedford office. It was a five people, back to back interview, most of them are managers. Each manager were assigned a 30 mins time-slot as scheduled. In fact, One of the biggest manager is extremely lack of respect, before I start talk with him, he said: " I am very busy, I only have 15 mins for you". I was like 'WTF??!!! Seriously? Is this the first sentence for an interview??? Even though you are a manager, you should still at least show some respects for the person who came to interview', at that moment, I loose 120% of my interests in this company. The interview process also sucks, I am disappoint with them and they must also disappoint with me. Totally waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No technical question at all, the position is a C/C++ developing position but seems like only one or two engineers program in C/C++   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

HR phone interview with basic behavioral questions. This was followed by an in person interview with both the manager and the director. The interview was easy, but you have to ask a lot of questions. Also, team experience and excel skills are a necessity. Be personable. The interview is basically a conversation, with basic interview questions added in. They ask about past experience as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to sacrifice something of yours for someone else?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate, didn't work out. But there are other who have.

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA).

Interview

Out of the blue I received a call from IDC's in-house recruiter. She was very nice and enthusiastic. We set up a time for me to interview with two people. The first person I interviewed with was pleasant and knowledgeable and I could see myself working with them. The second person, the manager that I would be reporting to, was a robot. No personality, never a smile, and very rigid... practically inhuman. I was immediately intimidated by them and knew that I could not work under their management. Too bad because the company has a good reputation in my opinion.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA).

Interview

The manager let me know by the evening of that I had received a favorable comments from the interviewers. He wanted me to come in the next day for final interview. It was more of chat, details about the work ethics and company environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds. It was partially technical and had a gap of a week. One was phone based and the second round was onsite. This was then followed by vetting process and drug test. I then got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Oracle applications technical questions. Project based and then situations based on software development lifecycle.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA).

Interview

The hiring process was great before the new management took over. I used to love this company and loved interviewing with the people that I did. Now, the new management are horrible and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They basically told me what they would offer me and I didn't really negotiate.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with two people, a manager and a supervisor to discuss my experience and the role. Started with the Supervisor, who was very outgoing and friendly. We had a discussion, I answered some questions and was then moved over to the manager's office. Another very warm and outgoing person who explained the job responsibilities, the ability to move up as we as the benefits of working with the team.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked with customers? Discuss a challenging customer experience and how it was dealt with.   1 Answer

Index Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

People are friendly. The director of the department and the team leader gave me the interview.
    The questions are mostly related to my resume.
    And they asked some questions about index and excel skills.
    No questions about the latest market data though I prepared.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

First Communication was an Email from the HR about my application submitted online through the company careers website.
    Within few days, the corresponding director of technology scheduled a phone interview. I was then requested to come to New York office for a day long face to face interview.
    I was put-up in a posh hotel for the night. Interview went very well and I had an offer on the following day.

Interview Questions

• The Technical skills mentioned on the resume were thoroughly asked upon. More focus on the technical knowledge of the resource rather than the previous work experience/industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The General Manager who gave me the offer letter was generous and offered a 10% raise in my current base salary.