Interactive Data Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Interactive Data Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.5

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, which went well. Phone interview with Hiring Manager and then a series of interviews with Sr members of the team. Then the HR team went completely silent, not responding to phone calls or emails. Completely unprofessional and altered my opinion of working for the company.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview, During the phone interview I was told that my skills and experience could be a good match and was invited to interview with the hiring manager.
    The interview was a fine conversation. I was truly interested in the position, shared my experience and got some information about the company, the work and the team.
    I was given something like a test with 3 text and 9-10 questions to answer in 15 minutes. I made 1 mistake because the question formulation wasn't precise (same question was described by the hiring manager as a tricky question during the revision - for me it was no more than poor use of language but I didn't say anything for the Power is on their side, no matter their competencies).
    I was informed that they selected another candidate, 4 days after the interview. Soon after, they published a post for the same position.
    I am unemployed after being laid off and I had a long trip for the interview but wasn't offered a ticket reimbursement which was surprising, considering the dimension of the company. Therefore, I chose to rate the experience as a negative one.

Interview Questions

• how and why did you decide to apply for this position; what skills do you have that make you suitable for the position; previous relevant experience;   Answer Question

Fixed Income Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy. Talked a lot about my experience and also give me some puzzles (I think 3 puzzles) a lot of behaviel question. the process is for 1.5 hours. and then I received the final interview.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. The hiring managers asked information seeking questions as well as applied relative experience to the position. My opinion is that the interview was easy while challenging me to apply myself to what they were looking for.

Municipal Bond Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was supposed to with with the head of the department but he was away on business. Internal miss communication. Interviewed with second in charge along with some employees i knew from the business. Interviews went very well and was told I would be called back to meet with the department head. That never happened as a hiring freeze was imposed.

Interview Questions

• Truthfully, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. I thought i was perfectly suited for the job, but, due to the hiring freeze, nothing came of it.   Answer Question

EVS Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and got an invite to interview over the phone within 2 days. The initial phone call was with HR, with typical behavioral questions such as: walk me through your resume, why are you interested in our company, etc, and the woman was very nice and passed my resume onto the Director of Operations at IDC. My second round was held at their office in NYC, and the Director of Ops basically told me all about the history of the company, his history, and what the daily routine is like for the role I was applying for. Probably the easiest, most laid back interview process I've ever been through. The Director of Ops told me that he would schedule a final round for me with his boss, however weeks went by without any word from him or HR, so I followed up three times after a month only to receive an auto-reject email. Really awful experience, and proves their upper management includes insidious liars.
    Lesson learned: Don't believe anyone at this company when they say you'll be moving to the next round for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• They asked for detailed information on items from my resume on the second round. Questions were easy, but the hiring process itself is deceitful with this company.   Answer Question

Real Time Services Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone screen took about 20 minutes and included technical questions about database technologies. Didn't receive a call or email back.

Interview Questions

• What database engine did you use in school?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview(about 30 minutes) and 1 on-site interview( about 3 hours)
    It is only ask some basic information about myself for the phone interview, and then for the on-site interview, it asks more technical question, 3 about mysql, like design and use,1 about java, 1 about python

Interview Questions

• I told the manager that i don't know python, he still let mw finish the python code   1 Answer

Senior Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

The head of the group asked me about what I did before and then some technical questions about bond evaluation. She asked why I wanted to work for them and also inquired my salary requirement. That was the second round. The first round took place about five months before and was conducted by my future boss.

Interview Questions

• How do you evaluate the price of a bond?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Got an initial phone screen and then a face to face.At location