Interactive Intelligence Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Interactive Intelligence Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

82 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

First Round was a technical telephonic interview which lasted for 30 minutes. The recruiter immediately started with questions after introducing himself over the phone. There were numerous questions asked covering wide range of questions which were only technical

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Behavioural and technical interviews. Not too hard. Questions were mostly based on Java with a significant focus on basic concepts like classes, methods, constructors etc. There was one coding question too.

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I first had a phone screen with the hiring manager, it consisted mostly of a short background and then some technical questions. For the on-site interview I met with all of the members of the team individually as well as the VP over the hiring manager. They all asked background questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• In pseudo code, or a language of your choice, whiteboard how you would sort an array without using any libraries or helper functions.   Answer Question

Mid-Market Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

3 Phone Interviews, 3 hours of on-site interviews with various people in which I was flown out. Eventually a background check. Took approximately 3-4 weeks in total. I thought it was relatively routine with no big surprises and mostly simple questions. They are definitely looking for talented and passionate people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation.

Web Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

First 30 min HR interview went very good.
    Second 60 min Technical Interview also went good.
    Third Onsite Interview, Interview went very good. But,they rejected me because i don't have more JavaScript Experience. They mail me that you have very good experience with Java but not in JavaScript.

Interview Questions

• Java Questions, Unit Testing, Some of JavaScript Framework Questions   Answer Question

Oct 17, 2016 – Sourcing and Social Media Strategist

Thank you for your feedback. As Interactive Intelligence continues to grow and evolve as a company there are times that we have to re-evaluate our direction and adapt to the swift growth in the... More

Web Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

After filling out the application online, I received an interview call from the company. First round was technical interview that lasted about an hour. I prepared for Java and AWS interview questions as mentioned in the job description. However, when I received the call I was asked questions on Javascript (which was not on my resume). When I informed that I have no experience with it, the recruiter reluctantly asked me questions on Java, which I was able to answer correctly. The online coding exam was created for Javascript, but the recruiter changed to one java question.

I was interviewing for their PureCloud department and no questions were asked on cloud computing. I found this very strange.

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Oct 17, 2016 – Sourcing and Social Media Strategist

We do our best to respond to applicants in a timely manner. There may be a time when the job requirements change during the process. This can happen as a result of a business need. We apologize if... More

Application

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, there was a phone screen followed by an on site interview. The process was smooth until I received an offer. My initial offer was lowered because it would have been too large of a salary increase for me so I did not accept the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

First interview with HR then with the lead, finally technical interview with the team ( technical questions plus online coding test ).
    The people are SO friendly it is so nice to have such a friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• Asked me main OOP questions, polymorphism, design patterns, multithreading, etc..   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative. Phone interview with hiring manager. Face-to-face interviews with 5 different people within the organization on-site during a single day. Then offer was provided about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• What question did you expect me to ask that I didn't ask?   1 Answer

Telephony Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was interviewed by multiple people. The process involved going door to door with six different people for a half hour each. This took up to about three hours. There was other stuff in which I was asked specific questions about programming and it even included a brain bench test and I forget if lunch was involved.