Interactive Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interactive Intelligence Interview Questions

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence.

Interview

Interview was arranged through recruiting company? Interviewed with teams and management to drill down on job requirements, technical skill level and fit. During the interview transpired that responsibilities and expectations were vague?

Interview Questions

• Strong focus on tool knowledge   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

First Round was a technical telephonic interview which lasted for 30 minutes. The recruiter immediately started with questions after introducing himself over the phone. There were numerous questions asked covering wide range of questions which were only technical

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Behavioural and technical interviews. Not too hard. Questions were mostly based on Java with a significant focus on basic concepts like classes, methods, constructors etc. There was one coding question too.

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I first had a phone screen with the hiring manager, it consisted mostly of a short background and then some technical questions. For the on-site interview I met with all of the members of the team individually as well as the VP over the hiring manager. They all asked background questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• In pseudo code, or a language of your choice, whiteboard how you would sort an array without using any libraries or helper functions.   Answer Question

Mid-Market Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

3 Phone Interviews, 3 hours of on-site interviews with various people in which I was flown out. Eventually a background check. Took approximately 3-4 weeks in total. I thought it was relatively routine with no big surprises and mostly simple questions. They are definitely looking for talented and passionate people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence.

Interview

I was working with a recruiter who was very communicative in the beginning. I had several interviews leading up to a technical interview where I had to do live programming. After that my recruiter just seemed to drop me, I had to reach out to her where I was in the process.

Interview Questions

• I had to code live on the internet a tic tac toe game.   1 Answer

Oct 17, 2016 – Sourcing and Social Media Strategist

This is a wonderful place to outline your feedback and help us get better. We want to do a good job.
    We apologize if the communication was not clear and always ask you to work with your Talent... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

First 30 min HR interview went very good.
    Second 60 min Technical Interview also went good.
    Third Onsite Interview, Interview went very good. But,they rejected me because i don't have more JavaScript Experience. They mail me that you have very good experience with Java but not in JavaScript.

Interview Questions

• Java Questions, Unit Testing, Some of JavaScript Framework Questions   Answer Question

Oct 17, 2016 – Sourcing and Social Media Strategist

Thank you for your feedback. As Interactive Intelligence continues to grow and evolve as a company there are times that we have to re-evaluate our direction and adapt to the swift growth in the... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

After filling out the application online, I received an interview call from the company. First round was technical interview that lasted about an hour. I prepared for Java and AWS interview questions as mentioned in the job description. However, when I received the call I was asked questions on Javascript (which was not on my resume). When I informed that I have no experience with it, the recruiter reluctantly asked me questions on Java, which I was able to answer correctly. The online coding exam was created for Javascript, but the recruiter changed to one java question.

I was interviewing for their PureCloud department and no questions were asked on cloud computing. I found this very strange.

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Oct 17, 2016 – Sourcing and Social Media Strategist

We do our best to respond to applicants in a timely manner. There may be a time when the job requirements change during the process. This can happen as a result of a business need. We apologize if... More

Web Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a mail from HR regarding the first phone interview. The interview went off quite well. It was more of the front end while I was the guy with more server-side experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding JavaScript and a coding exercise, it was on Strings   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR soon after to schedule a phone screen. The HR person that conducted the first phone screen was very cordial and scheduled a followup phone screen three days later with a manager from the PMO. These questions were geared more toward my PM skills and the interviewer seemed positive about my experience and the interview in general. At the end of the call, I was told I would hear from them within 48 hours for next steps. Crickets. I can handle rejection but it's extremely unprofessional of Interactive Intelligence to just drop someone out of the process without even the courtesy of an email notice. At least have the moral and ethical responsibility to close the loop when you begin this process with someone. It really doesn't take that long and will keep your brand in a good light with all involved. It would be very interesting if I was assigned to lead a project on choosing a contact center solution in my PM role at my new company!

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response