Interactive Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interactive Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence.

Interview

Interview was arranged through recruiting company? Interviewed with teams and management to drill down on job requirements, technical skill level and fit. During the interview transpired that responsibilities and expectations were vague?

Interview Questions

• Strong focus on tool knowledge   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in February 2013.

Interview

I got a call after a referral from an employee, set an interview then had 2 people interviewing. The Managing Director and Finance Manager. Had a call again after a week that I got the job but had to wait for the contract from HQ for a month.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was tedious. You could tell they were running numbers to push through the "proper" number of candidates. Management has typically never worked anywhere else, or only a few places. I had many phone interviews rescheduled at the last minute. Indicative of the way the organization was run.

Interview Questions

• What is a speech recognition "grammar?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Refused to negotiate at all, regardless of where you apply - salaries are based on Indianapolis. Great if you're in Kansas City. Crap if you're in NYC/San Fran/LA/Boston.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter in May, went through a behavioral interview over the phone with a recruiter in June, did a technical interview over the phone in late June. Then they flew me in to their main office in Indianapolis for an all day interview in July. I got the call that I got the internship a week later.

Interview Questions

• What is polymorphism? How is it different than inheritance?   Answer Question

Software Engineer In Test Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence in October 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was by phone by the HR person. By the end of it she stated that I had passed the initial screening process and scheduled me for a phone interview with their tech lead. At the time of the interview they did not call. I emailed the HR person but got no response at all.

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Oct 17, 2016 – Sourcing and Social Media Strategist

We do our best to respond to applicants in a timely manner. There may be a time when the job requirements change during the process. This can happen as a result of a business need. We apologize if... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

First Round was a technical telephonic interview which lasted for 30 minutes. The recruiter immediately started with questions after introducing himself over the phone. There were numerous questions asked covering wide range of questions which were only technical

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Behavioural and technical interviews. Not too hard. Questions were mostly based on Java with a significant focus on basic concepts like classes, methods, constructors etc. There was one coding question too.

Interview Questions

Interactive Intelligence Response

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

My interview process was extensive. I had 6 phone interviews with different individuals. I was then brought to HQ to have another series of in-person interviews with an additional 5 people.
    It was very thorough. I was impressed with the overall thoroughness.

Interview Questions

• Q: the standard interview questions like, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years". "How would you handle xx situation".
      I did have one interviewer that asked some rather odd questions that were not job related, but brain teasers. Those I guess were to test my problem solving abilities.
      Thankfully, I passed.   Answer Question

Demand Generation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

To the best of my understanding the people involved in my experience are no longer at Interactive Intelligence. I was interviewed by three individuals. One of those three individuals actually made advances toward me in the interview. Seriously, it happened.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard, nothing difficult. Pretty lack and the hiring manager seemed less prepared than I was.   1 Answer

Mid-Market Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Intelligence (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

3 Phone Interviews, 3 hours of on-site interviews with various people in which I was flown out. Eventually a background check. Took approximately 3-4 weeks in total. I thought it was relatively routine with no big surprises and mostly simple questions. They are definitely looking for talented and passionate people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation.