Interbrand Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interbrand Consultant Interview Questions

2.4

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interbrand.

Interview

Slow. It took a long time for them to schedule interviews and follow up. I met with over 10 people and felt good about the opportunity once I spoke to those doing the work that I was going to be doing. It was very rigorous.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Interbrand

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

the first one is a very informal one.
    you start talking about you and your academic background and your career goal. then, of course, you will describe what a brand is for you. what's your fav one and why.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interbrand in March 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. There was a phone screen, with the interviewer calling an hour early. The phone screen itself and the in-person interview were basic. After the in-person interview, no follow-up at all.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Too many rounds of interviews with little communication in between. I had to follow up several times and received responses weeks later. I've heard they have a poor interview process, my experience confirmed this for me.

Interview Questions

• random questions about my knowledge of the city, very off topic   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview, in person with 4 people. Waited forever for a response. Finally recovered a response after 5 weeks that they were moving on. Not difficult but it was time consuming. Bad hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Although I didn't set high expectation for the recruiting process after reading reviews, I was very disappointed with the experience that I had - got rescheduled many times, as I never got called on time - which made me feel so unrespected. It has reached the point that I made up mind to discontinue my pursuit of the position.

I respect Interbrand as a leading global branding agency, but it does seem it first needs to educate its own employees on how to represent its brand to all constituencies including prospective candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very unorganized, very lingering, very confusing. HR is not good at communicating throughout the process. I had to follow up many times and never heard back in the end. I believe that a candidate who has been through 3 rounds of interviews at least deserves a 'no, we picked someone else' if he is not chosen.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite brand, favorite project, why are you a fit for this company, why Interbrand   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round - Three interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I got a phone call from an HR person who asked me basic questions (if I was currently working, when am I available) and got a schedule for an in person interview. The one on one interview was very informal. It took place at a cafeteria like location with office tables surrounding the tiny area. Some people were having a meeting and having lunch. It was very tough to concentrate, but that's how it's going to be.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interbrand.

Interview

I got three interviews in total: the first with HR and Manager, the second with Manager and Director, the third with Manager and Chief. Two classic interviews and a lunch with the manager and the Chief.