Interbrand Senior Strategy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interbrand Senior Strategy Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Consultant, Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the role via LinkedIn & then personally approached the recruiter as well. She agreed to speak to me 2 weeks later than the day she received the email. On the agreed day, she was not approachable as she got stuck in another call. She rescheduled the interview to the next week & again the same thing happened & rescheduled again to next week. Finally, she connected on the third meet, very simple questions about background, & interests. Finally she ended the call saying that the role has already been filled up & that I do not qualify for Sr consultant role though I have 6+ years experience & job description stated 5+ years experience. She suggested consultant role & asked me to keep checking career website & apply in future.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Strategy?
    Tell me about yourself
    Work experience etc
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Interbrand

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Interbrand in August 2014.

Interview

Pre-screening then five 1:1 interviews. All pretty standard and easy, some were even more informationals for the candidate to ask questions. 1 panel case discussion - also pretty easy and some prep/review time. HR was hit or miss - sometimes very quick to respond and other times very slow.

Interview Questions

Extremely low compensation for long hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received an email inviting me to interview at the New York office a week later. I had two rounds of three in-person interviews on different dates. They were basic behavioral interviews. Everyone seemed friendly and intelligent, which made it seem like a place to want to work. The HR/recruiting team was not responsive, it took about a month between each interview to receive any information. Additionally, I had a few interviewers who cancelled on me last minute, which made it frustrating.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Talent Acquisition is still a bit messy, so if your resume falls off the map, you may have to reach out again. It's not a reflection on the actual company, just some of the back-office operations.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand that is suffering and how would you recommend fixing it?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant, Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Interbrand.

Interview

It is all true - the way they treat applicants is really not nice. I was invited for a phone interview two months ago, and it has been rescheduled for 5 times! HR never called, and followed up with an email saying that she was busy and will not be available for the following week. Then rescheduled. And again. And never called.

This is a very respectfulness way to treat the applicants - a largest brand consulting firm should not waste people's time like this. Either way, they should give an answer to applicants rather than endless rescheduling.