Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through company website. I was contacted by HR manager through email a week after to set up a Skype interview. It was smooth and easy. Basic interview questions were asked. (What is your strengths/weakness? Do you have any experience in the job you applied for?) Then I was contacted by department manager for a phone interview.

Income Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by the interview in person (1:1 interview)

Interview Questions

• why are you the best person we will hire for this position?   Answer Question

I-Host Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

2 rounds:
    1st round: a telephone interview by HR to get to understand you better (like a casual chat) and what you wrote on your resume
    2nd round: assessment centre + face-to-face interview (group presentation and activities)

Asked questions about your background, previous service-related customer encounters, leadership etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts in April 2014.

Interview

Appointment was on time. Make me feel at ease. Strong interviewing skills and professionalism, Interview was behavioral and competency based. It was a pleasant conversation rather a stressful experience. One could understand that they know that candidates are choosing them too.

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

It should be start from your personal to professional which contain your personal life means family backround then next belongs to your carrear when u start and how many years experience you have till now

Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple and the HR department was extremely communicative and friendly. As this was an internship, I am unable to confirm further interview questions for an individual looking for a paid position.

femme de chambre Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Ils m'ont dit que le travail était majoritairement de jour et qu'il y avait quelque quarts de travail de soir. Ce n'était pas vrai. Les responsables n'ont vraiment pas été ponctuels.

Interview Questions

• Comment nettoieriez-vous une chambre?
      Êtes-vous en bonne forme physique?   Answer Question