Interface Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interface Security Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interface Security

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interface Security.

Interview

Very short and brief interview. The interviewer seemed tired. It seemed that he did not really want to do this interview. Very very bad experiences. At the very beiginning, the interviewer said his interview would be fairly short because he had a lot of work to do, something like that.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Go through the resume. Q&A. Very very short.   Answer Question

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interface Security (Plano, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There was none. They are desperate for help and it seems most people get bored and move on from this place or get tired of the red tape and disorganization and being treated like crap.

Interview Questions

• Would I stay cause I seemed bored   1 Answer

Inventory Control Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interface Security.

Interview

Seamless. The corporate recruiter was wonderful, especially since she was relatively new at the time. I also worked through a top notch staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• none really. As you become engrained in the corporate environment, most interview questions are behavior based.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was handled primarily through my staffing recruiter.

Help Desk Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interface Security (Plano, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Asked me my experience level and ask some basic questions about alarm systems and some programming questions. Wanted to know if I knew the downloading software for different alarm system. Also asked about experience with CCTV. That is their bread and butter.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the industry?   1 Answer

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Interface Security in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was very conversational to the point where I suspected the hiring manager had no road map or plan in mind. Office was dimly and carpet was in need of repair. Questions were not prepared and not open ended. The compensation of each existing sales rep (unamiously) was discussed and found later to be inflated.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Interface Security Systems, LLC?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The sales manager has no authority to negotiate though they do the hiring. Regional VPs don't allow subordinates to make any decisions regarding their locations' P&L.