Intergraph PP&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (New York, NY).

Interview

Straight forward. Interviewed by a panel of 3 managers. More conversational than a Q&A. No specific agenda followed. Interview was follow by delivering a presentation to a larger group of mgmt.

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M.

Interview

It was a phone interview. HR was really nice. They asked the appropriate questions. I felt like a "face to face" was needed. But all in all it was a great interview. Went to round 2 in person the building is nice.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone and very entertaining. The interviewers introduced themselves, apologizing for their third party having been called away, and the interview began from their. The ladies doing the interview were very polite and relaxed, joking about how the engineers that worked their got ice cream and they didn't. The interview process was very fun.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about working as a graphic designer?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a week later to schedule an onsite interview. The first person I met with was a recruiter who explained benefit information, gave me a tour of their campus and left me to meet with a group of developers. The interview itself was pretty informal, nothing too technically difficult or anything out of the ordinary.

The team I interviewed with didn't seem too enthusiastic about the project or the company as a whole. In turn, this made me less interested in employment with the company.

Interview Questions

• Programming 101 type questions, explain what you're doing now and why you're looking, etc.   Answer Question

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Norcross, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a 1-on-1 interview in which I described my general experience & expertise to the interviewer. The interviewer ask about my educational experience and I told him that I was recent college graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. I also mentioned to the interviewer that I have experience in some engineering topics and general computer programming.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have in GIS and general image processing & analysis.   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M.

Interview

Panel of 8 people. Asked about a dozen questions about experience and what I thought I could bring to the company. Asked what I knew about the company and the position I was applying for with the company. The panel was the top leaders in the company at the site I applied to work

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you had to deal with in your past job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M.

Interview

Basic questions, not too many technical ones. Questions like: Where do you see yourself in five years?, What are your strengths and weaknesses?, What are your hobbies?, basic questions that are really to understand what you like and how it might fit in the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school's career fair. Within a week I talked with a hiring manager, for roughly 40 minutes. No follow-up interview; got an offer the same day. Offers seem to be based on resume strength.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M.

Interview

They were very quick with scheduling an interview and following up afterwards. Don't be surprised to get a call the same day.

HR person gave a quick tour of building and went over benefits, then I spoke with the manager shortly and he asked me about expected pay, etc. He then had me meet with the team and they showed me a demo of the product. The bulk of the interview was over lunch where I was interviewed by 4 people. I was asked a bit about myself and then a few basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like difference between passing by value, reference, and pointer. Question about whether C# has garbage collection. Question about running time of X, etc..   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Had a telephone interview with 3 hiring managers. They wanted to face the world market and answer the needs that the global economy impose in our days. The questions were specific to the need for the position they were looking for. They needed skills that are actually necessary on the world market not other made-up skills for welfare hiring found in government and other contractors. I had a short courteous HR interview. It was done. No BS.

Interview Questions

• They needed someone to actually do the job, no fudge to cover the cake. I told them give it to me I will need a short time to train and understand the exact needs and it will be done without BS.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short Quick No BS. You want it or you don't.