Intergraph PP&M Software Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intergraph PP&M Software Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school's career fair. Within a week I talked with a hiring manager, for roughly 40 minutes. No follow-up interview; got an offer the same day. Offers seem to be based on resume strength.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intergraph PP&M

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Madison, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

Day 01) Telephone Interview with HR
    Day 08) In person 1:1 x3 Interview (all same day, technical questions asked)
    Day 17) Panel interview 1:8 (you get a tour of the work area if they like you, personality and resume based interview)
    Day 31) Job offer with 48 hours to respond

Interview Questions

• Describe how your past work experience could be relative to this job position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Madison, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview started around 8:00 A.M. I was sent to a member of HR first to discuss benefits, compensation, and etc. After that, I interviewed with about 4 departments and 4 different people. They quizzed me on behavioral, career, and some programming concepts ( create a linked list, polymorphism, OOP, and etc.). Each interview took about 30mins to an hour. Then some of the management took me out to eat(They paid for it of course.). When we got back, I had about 3 more interviews to go to similar to the ones they had before. After this was all done (around 4:30), they tested me with modifying a primitive calculator program (The dialect of Visual C that it was written in was before my time.).

Overall, a very tiring interview. I felt as if I deserved the job after going through all of that.

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M in October 2014.

Interview

1.Written round ( consisting aptitude and C,C++,OOPS concepts)
    2.Technical and HR interviews(logical interview if necessary)
      Technical interviews : aptitude questions that were solved during the written test, were once again asked to be solved in front of the interviewers. Other questions were related to Mechanical engineering or any other stream eligible.
    HR interviews : Varied questions for different candidates, mostly were Why intergraph ? Why not other company ? etc etc

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was about my internship project. That was the most tough question rather, in the entire recruitment process. Rest was easy !   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got selected in campus recruitment. We had written test. Questions related C, C++ programming languages were asked. There was an aptitude question paper too. Out of 82 people who took up the test 16 were shortlisted for interview. Technical and HR interviews were held, interview duration varied from 15 - 60 minutes depending on performance.

Software Analyst Interview

Interview

The process is of three rounds, first there is a written test consisting of aptitude and coding,next there is a techical round and followed by a hr round.After that they announced the result in an hour or so.

Interview Questions

• nothing much difficult,it was average and they asked some puzzles and some geometry realted stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1.A written test with 20 questions.
    2.technical interview.
    3.Hr round

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between smart worker and hard worker   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surathkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Surathkal (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Aptitude exam 20 aptitude question 20 minutes time. C language exam 20 questions 20minutes time. Technical Interview, i was fresher at that time so i had questions on Civil engineering, math puzzles

Interview Questions

• theytest your problem solving skills, not much of coding and small puzzles   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M in October 2011.

Interview

First there is a test which includes aptitude and C programming.... then one technical and one HR round... technical interview is ok ...if u know the basics well you are in...but still they checked our positive attitudeness, willing to learn etc...if u have these qualities and can communicate that with the interviewer properly u are having a great chance to clear the round...Even HR round was also an elimination one...good communication skills also required ....and overall the interviewer and interview everything was cool :)

Interview Questions

• suppose you give phone number of an employee .. you have to get his name and viceversa.... either phone number or name can be given as input...its ur job to distinguish which has been given as input and find the required result   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intergraph PP&M (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

1st a written test. Then a technical interview followed by HR

Interview Questions

• Are you planning for future studies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nine