Intermedix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.3

MAIL ROOM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermedix (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview was quick and easy i love my boss he is so laid back. the inteview was less then 30 mns. he got stright to the point and told me about the benfits to the job and how i can move up in the company ect

Interview Questions

• basically can you come to work on time and get the job done   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermedix.

Interview

I had one phone interviews. During those interviews, my background and the job description were discussed. They were looking for a more experienced individual because it was a new position for the company.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weakness? Where do I see myself in 5 years? Why am I the best candidate?   Answer Question

IT Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intermedix (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

A couple phone calls with internal recruiter, then a face to face on site with 3 team members, including the CIO. 1hr interview ran almost 2.5hrs, so I thought things were really good, but then recruiter went dark, did not answer email, phone, return any messages, nothing! Extremely unprofessional behavior for this level of a position. Common curtosey would have been to at least provide some type of interview feedback - "we went with another candidate, your skill set didn't quite fit, etc.. just something!". Very disappointing experience.

Patient Research Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intermedix.

Interview

I really don't remember too much about the interview, it was very quick and efficient. I was given brief insight into my managers role and some fun facts about here, she asked that I do the same, described to me my responsibilities in the role applied for and that was about it.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work well with others? Are you a self starter?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intermedix (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth with few hiccups. The interviewers are friendly and ask good questions. I interviewed with 3 Controllers and made connections instantly. A day or two after the interview, HR called me and offered the position to me.

Paitient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intermedix (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed at a Job fair. Signed a contigent offer. took about a week to get background ceck email then 2 weeks to hear back. long hiring process but easy interview

Payment Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intermedix (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by two people, they ask questions over one another so you are having to think who to answer first. They ask the same question over again and show that they do not believe your answer and to see if you will answer differently. They also make you feel that they are not interested in you and look at you like you are dumb when answering them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stole a office supply from your previous employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In the interview they ask you if you need benefits? How much an hour. They will tell you "you are about right" and repeat the amount a dollar under you have stated. When you are called upon for them to offer you the position. That amount is a dollar to 3 dollars under and they state the compensation is non negotiable.

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermedix (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called by a recruiter from corporate. Short phone interview with recruiter, then the position's direct supervisor (Regional Director). Another phone interview with Regional VP and 2 other regional directors. In person interview with position's direct supervisor (Regional Director).

Interview Questions

Interview

First a phone interview where they explain about the company and what type of job it is. They ask you basic questions about your resume and background. For example "what type of programming languages have you worked with?" Then you get called in to a face to face where they ask you more in depth questions like "what area are you interested in going in to?" "how do you deal with stressful situations?"

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intermedix (Columbus, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the sweetest ladies, she was very dedicated to get work and really took the time to know you and teach you what you needed to know.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Intermedix? (Common question)   Answer Question