Intermountain Healthcare CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intermountain Healthcare CNA Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied the job through the company website. It took about 2 and half weeks to get a response. It was one on one and the interviewer was really nice to talk with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intermountain Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

After submitting the application, I had a group interview. The interview questions were related to the position, my abilities, and my personality. I interviewed at on off site campus that was easy to find. I received a call within two weeks offering me the position. I then set up orientation to learn the organization's practices and policies.

Interview Questions

• I did not have previous experience, as the hardest question for me to answer was regarding why I would be good for the job without experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in St. George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (St. George, UT) in November 2011.

Interview

It took a long time. My fist interview was a group interview with ten other people. My second interview was one on one. What distinguished me from the others was my positive personality.

Interview Questions

• What are some experiences you have had with critical thinking.   1 Answer
    • What is the role of a CNA   1 Answer

Negotiation

They tell you how much they will offer depending on years of experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Provo, UT) in March 2010.

Interview

They asked if I had integrity, and how long I wanted to be with the company, and how hard I would work for them by asking if I was usually on time to places and if I would work holidays and things of that nature. They asked what my aspirations were in the health care industry and what more schooling I was planning to take to pursue that

Interview Questions

• What are your aspirations in the health care industry ?   1 Answer
    • What do you desire most out of this kind of work ?   1 Answer