Intermountain Healthcare Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intermountain Healthcare Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

HR receives applications, Manager typically calls for phone interview to perform first screen, then interview with manager and typically a couple other members of the team. They are looking for your knowledge but also how you will fit with the team. Typically say will get back to you by the end of the week, but it is more likely 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Share with us an experience when you successfully completed a goal.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time when you had to deliver a difficult message and how you approached that conversation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intermountain Healthcare

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

Interview

It was great and I really liked the whole process. They were really nice and made everything super easy in the interview. I was offered the job and it was a great experience but the pay was too low.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in June 2007.

Interview

The hiring process was not at all difficult. I was made to feel very comfortable, and at ease. There were two rounds of interviews with two individuals in each round. The whole process took about a week and a half to complete. All in all the process was very simple and easy.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in September 2008.

Interview

The process was pretty painless. I applied on the internet. They called me for a 1st interview. It was in front of a panel of 2 people. After the 1st interview, I was called back for a second. They called with an offer within a week.