Intermountain Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intermountain Healthcare

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2018

Interview

Panel interview, fairly competitive where you present on a subject to demonstrate your style of teaching along with several questions where you need examples of how you have performed in the past.

Interview Questions
  • How do you inspire others through a difficult change process
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Intermountain Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare

Interview

VUE Interview - 5 questions and very structured to filter out applicants and interviewees. Virtual Interview - led by the recruitment team and others who may or may not be on the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Murray, UT) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was very organized and has purpose. It didn't feel like a run-of-the-mill interview. They asked pertinent questions and had thorough answers for my questions. They were very friendly and were involved with the conversation instead of seemingly just asking questions and recording my answers.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me clinical scenario questions with varying patient demographics and level of acuity.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

Interview

Standard interview 3 stage - Phone Interview, Meeting #1, Meeting #2 + 45 minute Excel Test (pivot tables, index match, vlookup) Basic SQL test (select, from, where) Really want to understand your previous work experience, know how to articulate your stories. The company has started to really want financial analyst to understand the basics of SQL, you will use it on the job.

Interview Questions
  • Time you had to deliver bad news and how you handled it. Why Intermountain? What do you know about the company?

Intermountain Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare

Interview

Interview is online (covid) but not live with another person. They ask questions, you record yourself giving the answer and submit the videos. A little weird, I'd much rather interview with a live person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you worked under pressure

Intermountain Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare

Interview

Organized, very nice people! Multiple interviews over the course of a couple hours. Started with the chief, met with HR, then group interview with the practice admin and current providers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intermountain Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare

Interview

Was given a technical SQL test. After this was asked to come in and interview with a few team members. Friendly team, overall positive experience. Accepted a position with a different company before a final interview.

Interview Questions
  • What coding experience do you have? What do you know about our team and its role?

Intermountain Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare

Interview

The people were very kind and patient! They all shared eye contact with me and remained professional. I feel like they took me seriously while we were all able to share some smiles and laughs!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in Mar 2021

Interview

Expedient process less than a month long. Touchpoints came weekly and All communication deadlines promised during process met. Process included brief phone screen, self video interview and a final panel interview via video. Final interview questions difficult and challenging. Video format presented audio challenges which inhibited clear understanding of the interviewer’s speech. Questions asked were all behavioral, complex and too long and wordy in my opinion. Not a format that highlighted skill set-. Questions focused on attitudes. I have been through behavioral interviews for the past decade and always come well prepared. Many questions unique and too obscure where the average candidate would not have example of past experience to craft a competent answer on the fly. Final interview did not promote rapport building and felt more like an interrogation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to explain something to a nontechnical person using non technical language.
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you handled it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in Mar 2021

Interview

They use hire view and questions are pretty straight forward. I found it is a lot less pressure than an in person interview. If you pass the video interview they will do a phone interview with the manager of the unit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Provo, UT) in Mar 2021

Interview

Online interview was very easy to understand, the time allotted was appropriate and the questions are the same for everyone so even playing field. You have time before each question to think

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews