Intermountain Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intermountain Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

Interview

They didn't ask any technical questions. It's more about who you know than what you know. In the past I've had technical interviews that last hours, it was very surprising that there was little to no technical component.

Interview Questions

• They asked for letters of recommendation, but not a single technical question.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

Interview

Application was done on-line. Basic HR behavior based questions during the interview. They are very uniform. Some situation based questioned asked to see how well you critically think. They were very quick at getting back to me after the interview. Also, after hiring, they were very quick to start training and on boarding.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

Interview

I applied online, they contacted me for an interview. They were willing to give me a phone interview because I was out-of-state. Otherwise, it would have been an in-person interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Provo, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about a month. I had one interview with a group of four employees. Interview was about 30 minutes. Received a call from the recruiters a week later and was offered an opportunity. Intermountain Healthcare was very professional throughout the whole experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you went above and beyond on a project or a deliverable?   Answer Question

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyde Park, UT

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Hyde Park, UT).

Interview

I was interviewed 2 times, was finally offered the job and salary and then was told after I needed to interview one more time, even though the job was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions regarding the handling of certain situation.   Answer Question

Student Intern II Non-Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

The overall process took one and a half month. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare Employee Services Center. I was interviewed 2 times. First, was the telephonic and second was the on-site interview. Both the interviews revolved around the behavioral questions, and was finally offered the intern position and salary was negotiated after the job was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with people of different diversity?   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Saint George, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

salary negotiation was very tough. the HR person misinterpreted and miscommunicated information. requiring to write emails. HR also was very inflexible in the salary negotiation even though she did say that I was free to make a counteroffer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Provo, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up the interview for a few days later. The entire board in the interview was kind and made me feel comfortable. Asked very relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• What contributions have you made in previous internships?   Answer Question

PSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Saint George, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

Very positive experience. Briefly explained the position. Interview was 30 min. I was asked to explain my work experience. What I was looking for. They told me the times of the position and it I thought it would work for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked like, "Tell me about a time with previous employer where you handled a uncomfortable situation."   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Cedar City, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring process through intermountan is well prepared. I feel they are professional and fair. The questions asked give a good chance for you to show what you can contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you handled a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question