Intermountain Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intermountain Healthcare

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in November 2019.

Interview

I Filled out application, then used hireview to do a video interview, then was asked to come in for an in person interview, after that, my references were reviewed, then I got a job offer a few days later.

Student Intern II - Web Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (West Valley City, UT) in February 2020.

Interview

The took to a conference room to conduct the interview. I met with the lead of the department as well as, I believe to be, my would be immediate supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you would be a good fit for the position?   1 Answer
    • Where do I want to be doing in the next few years?   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Interview

1:1. 2-3 questions all technical related, then a medical data "case study" which involved a modeling problem with a dataset exhibiting colinearity. Case study was in R. Because my background was in Python and not R, the interviewee would type code in as I explained it.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite machine learning algorithm and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you were given a problem you didn't know how to solve.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (South Bend, IN) in December 2019.

Interview

first a call to get acquainted and submit resume. Then recorded interview for the first round. The recorded interviews only give a few chances and when the questions are shown, you have around 15? 30? seconds to prepare to talk about it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

Interview

Two interviewers read questions off a prepared paper, interview was easy going, not too many follow up questions. Met with me promptly at scheduled time, took about 30 minutes total.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

Long - Took forever to hear back from the hiring manager. It seemed like they wanted to hire quickly but turned into a nightmare. offered job else where. They tried to match pay rate but HR would not let them.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in August 2019.

Interview

HireVue which is video recorded interview application for smartphones, laptops, or desktops. You are given 30 seconds to read the question before being required/recorded giving your answer. If you do not like the answer you provided, you can retry the same interview question 2 additional times.

Interview Questions

• How does Intermountain's Mission align with your beliefs and how can you provide care using Intermountain healthcares mission?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Saint George, UT) in August 2019.

Interview

Review panel with set questions, even though the questions were scripted, she me of the other things were fishing for certain responses. Seemed predetermined at point of coming into interview.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Provo, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

Questions were awful. They didn’t ask anything about my experience or qualifications. They didn’t seem to care that I had many years experience or specialized certification in for the position they were hiring for. They expected you to come up with weird scenarios off the top of your head & figure out how you would deal with it. I’m not sure who wrote the interview questions but they did a terrible job. I have no idea how they expect someone to answer their strange questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker & how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us of a time when you changed a policy because the current policy didn’t work well. How did you handle any resistance you received, to the new change?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

Interview

They called back after submitting application. I had an interview 3 days later 2 days they gave me an offer. They were very friendly and down to earth and just wanted to get know you as a person .