Intermountain Healthcare Interview Questions in Logan, UT | Glassdoor

Intermountain Healthcare Interview Questions in Logan, UT

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Logan, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

It was mostly to see how well I would work with the team and to give an example of my critical thinking. I was pretty much a new grad with just working in a nursing home for 5 months. I think they mostly wanted to see if I was teachable, willing to work with others, and if I could work with people who were rough around the edges.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of what you did in an acute situation. What do you do when working with a difficult colleague.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation since I was a new grad. I qualified for the base pay.

Distribution Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare (Logan, UT) in June 2011.

Interview

They held two interviews for the position I applied for Intermountain. An initial interview with the Manager and Supervisor, then a panel interview with other co-workers for their input. There may be a screening interview over the phone prior to a face to face interview to establish schedule and experience.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if I received an urgent call while filling an urgent order?   Answer Question