Internal Data Resources IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Data Resources IT Recruiter Interview Questions

3.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was basic and easy. Just be enthusiastic and personable. Then they set up an in person interview in a small room with one other person. It was awkward, but they do most of the talking. They asked the basic questions so know your answers to those. They also look for you asking questions about the job/company to show interest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Internal Data Resources

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. The second interview took place at the Atlanta office. The first part of the in-person interview was held with three staff members and the second half was one-on-one with the Atlanta office's manager. Everyone was professional, kind and informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Lubbock, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy, casual interview with young associates. They are very interested in competitive people who dont mind being on the phone all day long. They kept saying how stressful the job is. Not a good way to sell the job, if you ask me. It was a panel style interview with 5 people not a year older than me. The youth of the company was a little odd to me.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources in January 2015.

Interview

I had an on campus interview after a career fair. It was mostly behavioral questions about ambition and what I wanted to do. It was clear that my personality wasn't one that fit with the fast-paced and competitive nature of IDR, but I enjoyed the experience and the guys that interviewed me were nice.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources in November 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a 30 min behavioral interview on campus. A week or two later, I was invited to an office visit where I has two more in depth interview with an account manager and the CEO. These interviews asked more about my career goals and how I could help the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were told no, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Washington, DC).

Interview

The hiring and interview process consists of multiple steps. You have an interview with the Corporate Recruiter so she can get a feel of who you are and your experience. Then if she thinks you're a good fit, you meet with someone, like an Account Manager, at the office so she can interview you as well and she will have you do some screens to see how you are on the phone. Make it past that step and you have a panel interview with multiple people from the office.

Interview Questions

• 3 weaknesses (make them more about what you need to improve on and how you are working on improving that). In the panel interview they really push you with the questions to see if you are actually fully committed to the job and if you are a good fit for this stressful position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I was right out of college and didn't have anything to negotiate with.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was intense and very thorough. I first had 2 phone interviews then, an in person interview at the office. After that I had a panel interview and shadowed that same day, then one final phone interview. It seems like a lot but it’s definitely reassuring that they put in the time to find the right people. They are very good about following up and keeping you in the loop with everything.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in August 2012.

Interview

I was referred to IDR's corporate recruiter by one of my professors. We officially met at a career fair and had a short interview. After that I was able to have a phone conversation with the branch manager about the company's expectations, culture and values. Lastly, I was brought onsite to meet with the team and participate in a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question would be what are your weaknesses and how will you add value to this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the panel interview, I was presented the offer and had 24 hours to accept.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very intenese, because IDR is looking for long term employees. IDR invests lots of time and money in their employees, and they like to make sure that the partnership is right for them and the person that they are hiring.

Interview Questions

• "WHY do want to be a part of this company?" (they are not looking for scripted or superficial answers here   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasn't hard for me, because I knew that the opportunity was a once in a lifetime kind of deal

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

3-5 interviews, phone, onsite, panel, team interaction